Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looking for RH4xx v6 books
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Looking for RH4xx v6 books Post 302791937 by versd on Tuesday 9th of April 2013 01:07:05 PM
Old 04-09-2013
Looking for RH4xx v6 books

Hi folks,

I just passed RH401 exam, and now looking for RH423, RH436, RH442, RHS333 RHEL6 workbooks materials. Does anybody have it ? I am ready to provide compensation for that, please pm if interested.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Books and such!

Hi guyes and girls. I am totaly new to this, so i need some advice on books and such. What book should i read if im going to get good in Unix? And if im going to read that book, what OS do i need for my first experience? And where do i get it? Some other things you folks can post is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seyedx
4 Replies

2. Programming

books for pro c,c++

Hi i have to work with pro c,c++ , can any body help me or that which are the best books for that,and some web address where i can get suitable information, :( (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kapilnagda
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris books

I am interested in books with good coverage of Solaris 8 or 9, maybe 10 (is 10 widely deployed in production yet) I've been doing unix admin for a while but on other platforms. I've noticed that most if not all of Solaris books in the bookstore assume you need to know the basic stuff, ksh,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etc
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

How can I get some interesting books?

I am not a native English speaker. I wanna improve my English. But I am kind of lazy, so I decide to pratice my English by reading English novel. I'd like read books about magic or superman and so on. How can I get that kind of books from Internet? I'll really appreciate it!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: virmin
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links to books?

hi every one ... :) I'm a new member... I Want resources in Unix can you give me some Linke for free books (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtec
1 Replies

6. Fedora

Books on Linux

Not totally new to Linux. Have done distro installs before. At this point, I'm looking for a way out of the MS lock down I've been in. Looking for a good beginner/intermediate book. One that will cover things such as server installs as well as things like X-Windows/SAMBA installs from CLI. What I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcayo11
2 Replies

7. Programming

Books for advanced C

Simple question , what good book is next step in learning C. I finished with K&R and I want to go to the next step , so if someone has a good book please share title :D I looked for Advanced C programming by example but it is too expansive 400$ on Amazon :( So please tell me (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
7 Replies

8. AIX

who have these e-books?

I want to study AIX,who have these e-books?PDF or ppt is better, thanks for sharing! 1、  AIX System Admin AN10 AIX 6 Basics AN12 ... -- shortened -- (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fringker
1 Replies
MGF2RAD(1)						      General Commands Manual							MGF2RAD(1)

NAME
mgf2rad - convert Materials and Geometry Format file to RADIANCE description SYNOPSIS
mgf2rad [ -m matfile ][ -e mult ][ -g dist ] [ input .. ] DESCRIPTION
Mgf2rad converts one or more Materials and Geometry Format (MGF) files to a RADIANCE scene description. By definition, all output dimen- sions are in meters. The material names and properties for the surfaces will be those assigned in MGF. Any materials not defined in MGF will result in an error during translation. Light sources are described inline as IES luminaire files, and mgf2rad calls the program ies2rad(1) to translate these files. If an IES file in turn contains an MGF description of the local fixture geometry, this may result in a recursive call to mgf2rad, which is normal and should be transparent. The only side-effect of this additional translation is the appear- ance of other RADIANCE scene and data files produced automatically by ies2rad. The -m option may be used to put all the translated materials into a separate RADIANCE file. This is not always advisable, as any given material name may be reused at different points in the MGF description, and writing them to a separate file loses the contextual associa- tion between materials and surfaces. As long as unique material names are used throughout the MGF description and material properties are not redefined, there will be no problem. Note that this is the only way to get all the translated materials into a single file, since no output is produced for unreferenced materials; i.e. translating just the MGF materials does not work. The -e option may be used to multiply all the emission values by the given mult factor. The -g option may be used to establish a glow dis- tance (in meters) for all emitting surfaces. These two options are employed principally by ies2rad, and are not generally useful to most users. EXAMPLE
To translate two MGF files into one RADIANCE materials file and one geometry file: mgf2rad -m materials.rad building1.mgf building2.mgf > building1+2.rad To create an octree directly from two MGF files and one RADIANCE file: oconv '!mgf2rad materials.mgf scene.mgf' source.rad > scene.oct FILES
tmesh.cal Used to smooth polygonal geometry *.rad RADIANCE source descriptions created by ies2rad *.dat RADIANCE source data created by ies2rad source.cal Used for IES source coordinates AUTHOR
Greg Ward SEE ALSO
ies2rad(1), mgf2meta(1), obj2rad(1), oconv(1), rad2mgf(1), xform(1) MGF web site "http://radsite.lbl.gov/mgf/HOME.html" RADIANCE
4/12/95 MGF2RAD(1)