Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Can we configure link based IPMP in private connectivity in Oracle RAC Post 302771040 by Corona688 on Tuesday 19th of February 2013 11:32:30 AM
Old 02-19-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGPickett
The N Ohm rating on the cable says that a light second long cable would draw current like a N ohm resistor for two seconds
I have been searching for a coherent explanation why telecom cable are rated in 'ohms' for two decades. Thank you!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Link based Active Active IPMP

Hi, I need to configure 4 ip address (same subnet and mask) in one ipmp group (two interfaces) in an active active formation (link based). Can some one provide the steps or a tutorial link. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

2. Solaris

IPMP on Private interconnects

I have a Oracle dbase running in a Solaris 10 cluster and have two private interconnects that are being used for communication. Is there any way to connect these two interconnects together using IPMP for redundancy? I've made several attempts with no luck so far and was wondering if anyone had... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
17 Replies

3. Solaris

Link Based IPMP on Shared IP Solaris Zone

Hi, This may have already been raised previously so sorry for the duplication. What I want to achieve is have a physical server using link based IPMP setup in the global zone (not problem doing that) and then create a zone set as Shared-IP so when the servers NIC has an issue the IP will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: giles.cardew
0 Replies
LIEBERT(8)							    NUT Manual								LIEBERT(8)

NAME
liebert - Driver for Liebert contact-closure UPS equipment NOTE
This man page only documents the hardware-specific features of the liebert driver. For information about the core driver, see nutupsdrv(8). SUPPORTED HARDWARE
This driver supports some Liebert UPS equipment with a contact-closure interface. This includes the UPStation GXT2 with their contact-closure cable. The smart mode ("Multilink") cable is not supported by this driver. EXTRA ARGUMENTS
This driver does not support any extra settings in the ups.conf(5). BUGS
This driver does not yet support shutdowns by raising DTR. Be aware that shutdowns are not possible with the stock contact-closure cable. You may have to build another cable with DTR connected through to the UPS for it to work. There is no way for this driver to detect the hardware or cable. It will start up successfully even if no UPS is present. This is a fundamental limitation of any contact-closure driver. SEE ALSO
The core driver: nutupsdrv(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 LIEBERT(8)