Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Postgresql Database Corrupt
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications High Performance Computing Postgresql Database Corrupt Post 302769606 by ahsanpmd on Tuesday 12th of February 2013 09:54:55 PM
Old 02-12-2013
where I can find the transaction logs

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Security Databases are corrupt. HELP!!

Help! SCO Unix 5.05. A relatievely new system went down on me today. I got the dreaded error: Out of Space on Device (1/42). I was able to clear up some space in the /tmp directory, however, when I try to boot, the system prompts me to go into single user mode and I get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I got a corrupt /etc/inittab file....what next?

Hi guys, For some reason a client has given us a Sun Netra T1 with Solaris 8 to administer for them. That's always good business. However, the other day we rebooted the machine and to our amazement, after doing the preliminary hardware tests, we got an error messgae saying that /etc/inittab was... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ivo
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Causing a disk to be corrupt

Hmm, how to ask this without sounding too malicious... How might one go about causing a disk corruption in OS X specifically or via the command line in UNIX in general? Doesnt matter the severity of the problem, I just want to scare the person a little, then fix the problem for them. Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Yummator
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Corrupt Member File

I have been fine adding/removing printers up until this week. Now when I go to add a new remote printer I get "corrupted member file". I go to /etc/lp/member and the byte count on the new printer name is 0. I VI the file and put /dev/null in to make it the correct size and it all looks fine and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: astout
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to connect to PostgreSQL database

Hi All, Has anyone of you connected to a remote PostgreSQL database through a shell/perl script. Can you please let me know the steps involed? Thanks. Rahul. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
0 Replies

6. Solaris

How to corrupt a superblock?

I need to corrupt a superblock of a mounted device in a soalris m/c and check recovery from an alternate superblock. How can this be done? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sujathan
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

corrupt disk

Hallo Friends, I have application X running on hpux 11.11 and oracle 9i release 2. I recently had a hardware failure on disk /dev/dsk/c2t0d0 Below is the systemlog file : root@a7dmc:/var/adm/syslog > /opt/resmon/bin/resdata -R 155713541 -r /storage/events/enclosures/gazemon/0_1_1_0.0.0... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script causing database corrupt

Hi, Closing the thread (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dbashyam
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Setting up postgreSql database

Hi I have a small bash script which I want to run on an Amazon EC2 Ubuntu instance for setting up a postgreSQL database: #!/bin/bash USERNAME='postgres' start=$SECONDS TMP_DIR=/local/test/4g4d PORT=23456 rm -rf $TMP_DIR/db mkdir -p $TMP_DIR/ echo "creating database..."... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Helveticus
3 Replies
scds_free_netaddr_list(3HA)				 Sun Cluster HA and Data Services			       scds_free_netaddr_list(3HA)

NAME
scds_free_netaddr_list - free the network address memory SYNOPSIS
cc [flags...] -I /usr/cluster/include file -L /usr/cluster/lib -l dsdev #include <rgm/libdsdev.h> void scds_free_netaddr_list(scds_netaddr_list_t *netaddr_list DESCRIPTION
The scds_free_netaddr_list() function reclaims memory allocated during calls to scds_get_netaddr_list(3HA). It deallocates the memory pointed to by netaddr_list. PARAMETERS
The following parameters are supported: netaddr_list Pointer to a list of hostname-port-protocol 3-tuples used by the resource group. FILES
/usr/cluster/include/rgm/libdsdev.h Include file /usr/cluster/lib/libdsdev.so Library ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscdev | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
scds_get_netaddr_list(3HA), attributes(5) Sun Cluster 3.2 7 Sep 2007 scds_free_netaddr_list(3HA)