Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I'm back
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? I'm back Post 302762221 by Scrutinizer on Monday 28th of January 2013 09:07:25 AM
Old 01-28-2013
Hi, welcome back! Don't you want to use your old name again?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help with back up please

Can anyone please tell me how safe is the following backup script? Does it really backing up the WHOLE system or just part of it? I do that with the system running an oracle database. Will I be able to restore the system in case of a fault? <pre> Here is the output of 'df -k' ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest100
11 Replies

2. HP-UX

Help about back up

Hi this is Ramana.sv new to this group, please help me about my question, i am using HP-UX11.11i with oracle 10G this server is in india and i have another server in US with same HP-UX with oracle10G, what i want is i want to rename the local database in local HP server and copy the database from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcseramana
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

back up

hi all i need to transfer files from one server to another,but i have to make up a backup with a datestamp on the destination server beore i move the new files from the source to the destination server. example source server destination server a.sun a.sun b.sun ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkan77
0 Replies

4. AIX

back to back printing in UNIX

Hi , Can you suggest me how to back to back printing in UNIX? Is there any way? Kindly advise. Regards Vijaya Amirtha Raj (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amirthraj_12
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Back-to-Back Connection using HBAs

Hi every body, Is it possible to connect two servers Back-to-Back (Point-to-Point) using HBA adapters & using Fiber. Note it is direct connection & there is no switches between the servers. I'm concern about using HBA adapters, it is possible or not. Thanks in advance. :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aldowsary
3 Replies
ISO-INFO(1)							   User Commands						       ISO-INFO(1)

NAME
iso-info - shows Information about an ISO 9660 image SYNOPSIS
iso-info [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
-d, --debug=UINT Set debugging to LEVEL -i, --input[=FILE] Filename to read ISO-9960 image from -f Generate output similar to 'find . -print' -l, --iso9660 output similar to 'ls -lR' for an ISO 9660 fs -U, --udf output similar to 'ls -lR' for a UDF fs --no-header Don't display header and copyright (for regression --no-joliet Don't use Joliet-extension information --no-rock-ridge Don't use Rock-Ridge-extension information --no-xa Don't use XA-extension information -r --show-rock-ridge UINT Show if image uses Rock-Ridge extensions A maximum of UINT files will be considered. Use 0 for all files. -q, --quiet Don't produce warning output -V, --version display version and copyright information and exit Help options: -?, --help Show this help message --usage Display brief usage message AUTHOR
Rocky Bernstein <rocky@gnu.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2005, 2007-2008, 2011-2013 R. Bernstein This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Have driver: GNU/Linux ioctl and MMC driver Have driver: cdrdao (TOC) disk image driver Have driver: bin/cuesheet disk image driver Have driver: Nero NRG disk image driver Default CD-ROM device: /dev/sr0 SEE ALSO
cd-info(1) for information about an ISO-9660 image. cd-read(1) to read portions of an ISO 9660 image. iso-info December 2013 ISO-INFO(1)