Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RHEL5 Server not responding
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat RHEL5 Server not responding Post 302747811 by rafat_nasar2010 on Sunday 23rd of December 2012 03:02:23 AM
Old 12-23-2012
Thanks for your reply

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS SERVER.....not responding

Hi i am using HPUX11.00 and i am facing a starnge problem after some time when i log on a message is coimng NFS server not responding still trying....and it keps on coming there is no other way but to log out..form the server and start once again... there is no file system exported or NFS... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Portmapper not responding

Kindly When I start the server i have this error "portmapper on server 185.125.241.321 is not responding" let me also clarify that this is the old IP of the server and the new one 192.168.0.2 regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sak900354
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell not responding

Hi all (Shell: ksh Unix: NCR Unix) Upon opening a shell, I can type a command (any command), but the shell does very little or nothing. If I cd to an unknown directory, the shell responds with "file not found", if I issue 'ls', I get no directory listing (files are present). If I issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgrogan
2 Replies

4. Solaris

SC on T5220 not responding

Hi, SC on one of my T5220 is not responding .. it does not show not let me type anything .. what could be the reason for it ? though when i powercycle the box from sc it shows me the system coming up but after that does not let me login thru sc sc> console -f Enter #. to return to ALOM. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 9 server not responding

I'm in panic mode. This isn't a production server, however, is very vital to office. Sun V240 with Solaris 9, stopped accepting ftp sessions. When I tried to remote into box, it didn't respond. I have tried rebooting to boot in single user mode, no luck. I can see that it is ON but I can't get it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkeis1144
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Help! System not responding!

Hello All! please help. I have a solaris8 server (NIS client) that lost network connectivity to NIS master server. After restoring connectivity to NIS master server, I can't access the server. 1. The server responds to ping. 2. Telnet -- after it authenticates I do not get a prompt. 3.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pingmeback
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NFS server <servername> not responding still trying

Hi gurus, OS = SunOS 5.8 Not sure whether to post this in the scripting one or to advance and experts. Am posting on both since there is two things that am wanting to achieve. Am currerntly having NFS server errors below. At this stage, I am not sure whether I am having a SAN storage issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

After umount -lf: kernel: nfs: server HOSTNAME not responding, timed out

Greetings! I'm testing a failover solution for NFSv4 on RHEL6 with latest updates. My script umounts (umount -lf /share) the faulty NFS share if it sees that's hanging on the client (the NFS daemon is down on the NFS server) and it mounts the share from another healthy NFS server. Sometimes... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arsene Lupen
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server with OpenVZ virtualisation is not responding but VMs are OK

Server is accessible only via IPMI. SSH and web control panel is timeout. Takes several hours. Server dont have high load or suspicious processes. I checked /etc/hosts.deny and restarted ssh, but nothing :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

NFS server xxxxx not responding still trying

Hello, I got the below error on my AIX system when doing a df command NFS server xxx not responding still trying We check and know that the NFS server is not available anymore. So we would like to unmount it, but no help. / > umount /mountpoint/ umount: Could not find anything to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
4 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)