Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CURL Button Click Issue
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting CURL Button Click Issue Post 302746453 by js0505 on Wednesday 19th of December 2012 10:40:49 AM
Old 12-19-2012
I was able to handle the cookie portion but for some reason curl is running too fast for the page refresh to occur.

Code:
curl -retry 3 -m 60 -c cookies.txt -d "ctl00_SPWebPartManager1_g_1bb6dc86_55ab_4ea9_a4db_4747922a8202_ctl00_RequestOption_0=1" https://www.comed.com/customer-service/rates-pricing/customer-choice/Pages/usage-data.aspx > test20121812.txt
curl -retry 3 -m 60 -b cookies.txt -d "ctl00_SPWebPartManager1_g_1bb6dc86_55ab_4ea9_a4db_4747922a8202_ctl00_RequestOption_0=1" https://www.comed.com/customer-service/rates-pricing/customer-choice/Pages/usage-data.aspx > test20121912.txt

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Left click select,right click copy

Hi all, when i ssh into my linux machine, i can do a double left click and then right click to paste it anywhere i need. However, on the actual machine, in the terminal, i cannot do a double left click and right click to paste it. i need to right click and select Copy followed by click click... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Comprehensive system documentation by button click

Guys There's a new WebPage where you can generate a comprehensive detailed system documentation by button click. Look at the example at https://sdoctool.sun.com/data/doc.php?ID=sdoctool&N=2 ;) Interested, go to Cheers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lebch
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CGI cannot get the Value after click the button. URGENT!!!

Hi Everyone, I am facing a problem, regarding cgi cannot receive the value from HTML after click submit. Here is the code =============================================== #!/bin/bash genHTML() { cat <<-__EOF__ Content-type: text/html <html> <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryanW
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python- Changing background color on Button click

Hi, I am trying to write a python program which changes background color on click of button. However i am stuck up. Instead of changing the color currently it is creating a new frame every time. please look at the code and let me know how to correct it #!/usr/bin/env python from Tkinter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickylife
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validation of Text field while Click on submit button

I am using Perl CGI. I have created some text fields and getting those values. But i want if user leave the text field blank when he click on submit button then instead of run a script it should give a popup. Please any body suggest me something..??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Cannot execute sh file using button click in php file in apache

I the problem that i facing is cannot use button click to execute the sh file that store in the same location. the program file is a php file and running in apache2. the code that i run is show below <button onclick="sh()" name="sh">SH</button> <script type='text/javascript'> function sh()... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhengkoon8
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl to hit the submit button

Hello, I am looking to hit a URL using curl and click on submit button so that I can get the results. The below is the code <input name="tos_accepted" id="tos_accepted" class="button" type="submit" value="Yes, I Agree"/> <input name="tos_discarded" id="tos_discarded"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kochappa
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with pwd for script run by double click on script (MacOS High SIerra)

Hello, I have the following script that just archives and clears some log files. #!/bin/bash # script: archive_logs_and_clear # add date to logfile names and copy archive directory # clear logs # change to script directory cd ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies
curl_easy_duphandle(3)						  libcurl Manual					    curl_easy_duphandle(3)

NAME
curl_easy_duphandle - Clone a libcurl session handle SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURL *curl_easy_duphandle(CURL *handle); DESCRIPTION
This function will return a new curl handle, a duplicate, using all the options previously set in the input curl handle. Both handles can subsequently be used independently and they must both be freed with curl_easy_cleanup(3). All strings that the input handle has been told to point to (as opposed to copy) with previous calls to curl_easy_setopt(3) using char * inputs, will be pointed to by the new handle as well. You must therefore make sure to keep the data around until both handles have been cleaned up. The new handle will not inherit any state information, no connections, no SSL sessions and no cookies. Note that even in multi-threaded programs, this function must be called in a synchronous way, the input handle may not be in use when cloned. RETURN VALUE
If this function returns NULL, something went wrong and no valid handle was returned. SEE ALSO
curl_easy_init(3),curl_easy_cleanup(3),curl_global_init(3) libcurl 7.9 18 September 2001 curl_easy_duphandle(3)