Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Apache2-mpm-itk installation SLES11 Post 302739039 by asanchez on Monday 3rd of December 2012 11:19:56 AM
Old 12-03-2012
Apache2-mpm-itk installation SLES11

Hi,

do anyone know how to apply the corresponding apache2-mpm-itk patches to an already installed apache2 on a SLES11 machine?

This is the link to the module:
apache2-mpm-itk

And this is the link to the patches:
Index of /apache2.2-mpm-itk-2.2.17-01

Thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

2. Linux

Configure apache prefork MPM

Hello, i want to know the basics to configure prefork.c module to high Apache performance and i think it's depends on the server hardware details (RAM and Processors) Thanks :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxCommandos
0 Replies

3. SuSE

SLES11 - RAID6 all disks marked as Spare

Hello, After a replacement of the motherboard of my server, all disks belonging to a raid6 are now marked as spare. Is there any way to mark those disks as active and restore the raid6? $ cat /proc/mdstat Personalities : md1 : inactive sda1(S) sdk1(S) sdj1(S) sdi1(S) sdh1(S)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavix
0 Replies

4. SuSE

XEN and SLES11

Good morning, Server:HP ProLiant DL165 G7 diskless with Disc on Storage OS:SLES11 SP1 and xen-3.3.1_18546_12-3.1 iSCSI:INTEL Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter 825768 When I start SLES11 with Xen in boot-loader menu, then the boot will stop because linux could'nt find the iscsi interface... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiddenshadow
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Apache MPM query

Hi, I was reading this article Multi-Processing Modules (MPMs) - Apache HTTP Server Once the server has been compiled, it is possible to determine which MPM was chosen by using ./httpd -l. This command will list every module that is compiled into the server, including the MPM. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

7. SuSE

Network issue in SLES11.2

I had installed suse linux 11.2 . I had some strange problem with my network , after configuring it showing some error like tulip_stop_rxtx() failed . The server is not reachable from outside. Could some one help me with it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nanduri
1 Replies
APACHE2(8)                                                            apache2                                                           APACHE2(8)

NAME
apache2 - Apache Hypertext Transfer Protocol Server SYNOPSIS
apache2 [ -d serverroot ] [ -f config ] [ -C directive ] [ -c directive ] [ -D parameter ] [ -e level ] [ -E file ] [ -k start|restart|graceful|stop|graceful-stop ] [ -R directory ] [ -h ] [ -l ] [ -L ] [ -S ] [ -t ] [ -v ] [ -V ] [ -X ] [ -M ] SUMMARY
apache2 is the Apache HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) server program. It is designed to be run as a standalone daemon process. When used like this it will create a pool of child processes or threads to handle requests. In general, apache2 should not be invoked directly, but rather should be invoked via /etc/init.d/apache2 or apache2ctl. The default Debian configuration requires environment variables that are defined in /etc/apache2/envvars and are not available if apache2 is started directly. However, apache2ctl can be used to pass arbitrary arguments to apache2. DOCUMENTATION
The full documentation is available in the apache2-doc package or at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ . Information about Debian specific changes and configuration can be found in /usr/share/doc/apache2/README.Debian.gz . OPTIONS
-d serverroot Set the initial value for the ServerRoot directive to serverroot. This can be overridden by the ServerRoot directive in the configu- ration file. -f config Uses the directives in the file config on startup. If config does not begin with a /, then it is taken to be a path relative to the ServerRoot. The default is /etc/apache2/apache2.conf. -k start|restart|graceful|stop|graceful-stop Signals apache2 to start, restart, or stop. See Stopping Apache for more information. -C directive Process the configuration directive before reading config files. -c directive Process the configuration directive after reading config files. -D parameter Sets a configuration parameter which can be used with <IfDefine> sections in the configuration files to conditionally skip or process commands at server startup and restart. -e level Sets the LogLevel to level during server startup. This is useful for temporarily increasing the verbosity of the error messages to find problems during startup. -E file Send error messages during server startup to file. -R directory When the server is compiled using the SHARED_CORE rule, this specifies the directory for the shared object files. -h Output a short summary of available command line options. -l Output a list of modules compiled into the server. This will not list dynamically loaded modules included using the LoadModule directive. -L Output a list of directives together with expected arguments and places where the directive is valid. -M Dump a list of loaded Static and Shared Modules. -S Show the settings as parsed from the config file (currently only shows the virtualhost settings). -t Run syntax tests for configuration files only. The program immediately exits after these syntax parsing tests with either a return code of 0 (Syntax OK) or return code not equal to 0 (Syntax Error). If -D DUMP_VHOSTS is also set, details of the virtual host con- figuration will be printed. If -D DUMP_MODULES is set, all loaded modules will be printed. -v Print the version of apache2, and then exit. -V Print the version and build parameters of apache2, and then exit. -X Run apache2 in debug mode. Only one worker will be started and the server will not detach from the console. SEE ALSO
apache2ctl(8), /usr/share/doc/apache2/README.Debian.gz Apache HTTP Server 2008-04-05 APACHE2(8)