Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Master logs for all the operations performed on mysql DB Post 302735263 by vivek d r on Saturday 24th of November 2012 03:40:47 AM
Old 11-24-2012
thing is i dont want to enable logging now. i wanted to check the logs for the things which are run on db for past two days... is it possible to find that? or does server has inbuilt logging for all the operations performed on it...?
i checked the link you sent and chattr command is for setting file permission right.
also i have checked in /var/log/mysqld.log but it shows only error traced during mysql start and stop. it wont show mysql operations performed :-(

somehow few entries in DB of my server are missing. i wanted to find out how it happened or who did that. so trying to find to out is there any logs where i could trace out this thing. note that this servers are rebooted a couple of times. :-(

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep yesterday logs from weblogic logs

Hi, I am trying to write a script which would go search and get the info from the logs based on yesterday timestamp and write yesterday logs in new file. The log file format is as follows: """"""""""""""""""""""""""... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: harish.parker
3 Replies

2. Web Development

MySQL Master-Slave Configuration: Don't Replicate a Row of a Table?

Anyone have a clue about this? I have checked the MySQL documentation and it does not seem possible to exclude a row of a table from replication between Master and Slave. It seems that replication in MySQL can only be managed at the table level, not at the row level. Does anyone know a work... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. AIX

smit see comand performed ??

i in smit , press F6 , smit fs , Change / Show Characteristics of an Enhanced Journaled File System then F6 to see the comand , how can i see the command performed ?? x() { │ │ LIST= ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

logs of commands performed by users

Hi, when 2 users are logged as root , how can i find witch one had perform witch command? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep the content performed by an User

I want to grep the content performed by an User from a file. Suppose that i have a following file HYD-HMS-2$ ls -lrt -rw-r--r-- 1 sdfrun sdf 31726356 Aug 1 13:04 journal.03.01082012.19.csv I could able to grep the content performed by a user by "sed" command as follows HYD-HMS-2$... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: duppalav
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System administration tasks performed from a menu driven interface

I need to write a shell script that allows some system-administration tasks to be preformed automatically from a menu-driven interface. Automate the following tasks: • Copy directory tree • Delete files or directories • Output Information But I don't understand the question. What is a "menu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: femchi
2 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

If I ran perl script again,old logs should move with today date and new logs should generate.

Appreciate help for the below issue. Im using below code.....I dont want to attach the logs when I ran the perl twice...I just want to take backup with today date and generate new logs...What I need to do for the below scirpt.............. 1)if logs exist it should move the logs with extention... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev G
1 Replies
load_dat_font(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    load_dat_font(3alleg4)

NAME
load_dat_font - Loads a FONT from an Allegro datafile. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> FONT *load_dat_font(const char *filename, RGB *pal, void *param) DESCRIPTION
Loads a FONT from an Allegro datafile. You can set param parameter to point to an array that holds two strings that identify the font and the palette in the datafile by name. The first string in this list is the name of the font. You can pass NULL here to just load the first font found in the datafile. The second string can be used to specify the name of the palette associated with the font. This is only returned if the pal parameter is not NULL. If you pass NULL for the name of the palette, the last palette found before the font was found is returned. You can also pass NULL for param, which is treated as if you had passed NULL for both strings separately. In this case, the function will simply load the first font it finds from the datafile and the palette that precedes it. For example, suppose you have a datafile named `fonts.dat' with the following contents: FONT FONT_1_DATA FONT FONT_2_DATA FONT FONT_3_DATA PAL FONT_1_PALETTE PAL FONT_2_PALETTE Then the following code will load FONT_1_DATA as a FONT and return FONT_1_PALETTE as the palette: FONT *f; PALETTE pal; char *names[] = { "FONT_1_DATA", "FONT_1_PALETTE" } f = load_dat_font("fonts.dat", pal, names); If instead you want to load the second font, FONT_2, from the datafile, you would use: FONT *f; PALETTE pal; char *names[] = { "FONT_2_DATA", "FONT_2_PALETTE" } f = load_dat_font("fonts.dat", pal, names); If you want to load the third font, but not bother with a palette, use: FONT *f; char *names[] = { "FONT_3_DATA", NULL } f = load_dat_font("fonts.dat", NULL, names); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the font or NULL on error. Remember that you are responsible for destroying the font when you are finished with it to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
register_font_file_type(3alleg4), load_font(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 load_dat_font(3alleg4)