Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Master logs for all the operations performed on mysql DB Post 302735239 by vivek d r on Saturday 24th of November 2012 12:08:57 AM
Old 11-24-2012
Master logs for all the operations performed on mysql DB

is there any such thing as master logs for all the operations performed on mysql database. thing is i need to find the operations performed on mysql on a linux server running on RHEL 5.7 for the past 2 days. One more thing i found out that the bin logs will be refreshed whenever server goes to reboot. so is there any way i could find the operation done on DB for past 2 days even when server has been rebooted a couple of times. my servers(2 servers) are running as Master - Slave configuration.
Any help will be deeply appreciated.
regards
Vivek

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep yesterday logs from weblogic logs

Hi, I am trying to write a script which would go search and get the info from the logs based on yesterday timestamp and write yesterday logs in new file. The log file format is as follows: """"""""""""""""""""""""""... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: harish.parker
3 Replies

2. Web Development

MySQL Master-Slave Configuration: Don't Replicate a Row of a Table?

Anyone have a clue about this? I have checked the MySQL documentation and it does not seem possible to exclude a row of a table from replication between Master and Slave. It seems that replication in MySQL can only be managed at the table level, not at the row level. Does anyone know a work... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

3. AIX

smit see comand performed ??

i in smit , press F6 , smit fs , Change / Show Characteristics of an Enhanced Journaled File System then F6 to see the comand , how can i see the command performed ?? x() { │ │ LIST= ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

logs of commands performed by users

Hi, when 2 users are logged as root , how can i find witch one had perform witch command? Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep the content performed by an User

I want to grep the content performed by an User from a file. Suppose that i have a following file HYD-HMS-2$ ls -lrt -rw-r--r-- 1 sdfrun sdf 31726356 Aug 1 13:04 journal.03.01082012.19.csv I could able to grep the content performed by a user by "sed" command as follows HYD-HMS-2$... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: duppalav
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

System administration tasks performed from a menu driven interface

I need to write a shell script that allows some system-administration tasks to be preformed automatically from a menu-driven interface. Automate the following tasks: • Copy directory tree • Delete files or directories • Output Information But I don't understand the question. What is a "menu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: femchi
2 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

If I ran perl script again,old logs should move with today date and new logs should generate.

Appreciate help for the below issue. Im using below code.....I dont want to attach the logs when I ran the perl twice...I just want to take backup with today date and generate new logs...What I need to do for the below scirpt.............. 1)if logs exist it should move the logs with extention... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev G
1 Replies
CALENDARSERVER_PURGE_EVENTS(8)				    BSD System Manager's Manual 			    CALENDARSERVER_PURGE_EVENTS(8)

NAME
calendarserver_purge_events -- Darwin Calendar Server event clean-up utility SYNOPSIS
calendarserver_purge_events [--config file] [--days number] [--dry-run] [--verbose] [--help] DESCRIPTION
calendarserver_purge_events is a tool for removing old events from the calendar server. By default, events older than 365 days are removed, but the user can specify the number of days in the past to use as a cut-off. Repeating events that have any occurrences after the cut-off day are not removed. calendarserver_purge_events should be run as a user with the same priviledges as the Calendar Server itself, as it needs to read and write data that belongs to the server. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display usage information -f, --config FILE Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the given file. Defaults to /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist. -d, --days NUMBER Specify how many days in the past to retain. Defaults to 365 days. -n, --dry-run Calculate and display how many events would be removed, but don't actually remove them. -v, --verbose Print progress information. FILES
/etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist The Calendar Server configuration file. SEE ALSO
caldavd(8) BSD
June 17, 2009 BSD