Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Problem with Static route through peer to peer connection Post 302733779 by ImranBD on Wednesday 21st of November 2012 04:27:41 AM
Old 11-21-2012
RedHat Problem with Static route through peer to peer connection

Hi,

I am trying to add a static route in one of 3 server (S3) so that I can access the main application server (S1). But problem is, the server (S3) where I am trying to add static route is connected with another server (S2) which is in same private network of application server (S1).

I have 3 servers. servers' IP suppose:

S1:
eth0: 10.10.8.26

S2:
eth0: 10.10.8.48

eth1: 192.168.100.1

S3:
eth0: 192.168.100.2

Here 192.196.100.2 is P2P connected with 192.168.100.1

But I want to access 10.10.8.26 from 192.168.100.2

Your expert advice is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Imran

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

connection reset by peer

:confused: HI, We have 2 servers ( win 2003 + sun 5.8 ) and we run a rsh from the NT to the UNIX. The program runs a shell script on the UNIX and waits for the answer in the EOF. How ever, after period of appx 2 min there is a reply "Recv failed:Connection reset by peer". while the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: eyalush
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh - connection reset by peer

I use ssh to work on the server (OS X 10.4.x) remotely from home (Debian / OS X 10.5.3). If I leave my machine idle, I get disconnected after a couple of minutes. I get the following error message: Read from remote host "server name": Connection reset by peer Connection to "server name" closed.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: osxhawk
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connection reset by peer

hi i am connecting to a remote server using sftp protocol. i am using the command like "sftp USER01@122.10.12.45" then i got the error "Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer" please help its very urgent (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Satyak
5 Replies

4. IP Networking

connection reset by peer on freebsd

hi all. am running postgresql in a vm on debian server. i have some client programs connecting to the db. when i check the logs of postgresql i see "connection reset by peer" can someone help me with this issue... thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolatt
1 Replies

5. Solaris

peer-to-peer connection on solaris and windows

hi everyone. As a solaris/unix beginner, I am trying a peer-to-peer connection with my Sun and Windows. Here is my setup: -Windows XP -Sun System (Netra T1) which is connected to the console of the WinXP machine. -Windows XP has wireless connection which enables me to access internet ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: graboid888
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection reset by peer..closing connection

Hello I'm facing the above problem while doing a performance run. I've a script which I'm launching from my windows desktop using mozilla. The script will invoke backend action on a Solaris host which in turn feeds the records to a driver located on a linux box(Cent OS). What's happening is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subramanyab
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Firewall stopping Peer to Peer File sharing

I am looking for advice on a router. I am new to Linux and am trying to use Limewire and Ktorent and can make no connection. Limewire indicates I have a firewall. I have a Linksys router WRK54G and my guess is that is the problem. I have spent hours upon hours trying to get it to work using info... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paul K
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cat: write error: Connection reset by peer

I have created a script to cat the contents of a log file and pipe it to head and tail so I can get specific lines. When I do this I sometimes randomly get the error "cat: write error: Connection reset by peer". It is completely sporatic and sometimes it doesnt happen and sometimes it does... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: atelford
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

Can't SSH - Connection reset by Peer

Hi Guys, I can't SSH to a remote system - connection reset by peer..any ideas ? -The Source is Linux, the Remote is Windows -The remote has OpenSSH running on Port 22 - Telnet confirms port is open -User1 has a RSA2 Key (2048) key, which is capture in the 1010101-pub.key specified by the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
1 Replies
SSL_get_peer_cert_chain(3SSL)                                         OpenSSL                                        SSL_get_peer_cert_chain(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_get_peer_cert_chain - get the X509 certificate chain of the peer SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> STACKOF(X509) *SSL_get_peer_cert_chain(const SSL *ssl); DESCRIPTION
SSL_get_peer_cert_chain() returns a pointer to STACKOF(X509) certificates forming the certificate chain of the peer. If called on the client side, the stack also contains the peer's certificate; if called on the server side, the peer's certificate must be obtained separately using SSL_get_peer_certificate(3). If the peer did not present a certificate, NULL is returned. NOTES
The peer certificate chain is not necessarily available after reusing a session, in which case a NULL pointer is returned. The reference count of the STACKOF(X509) object is not incremented. If the corresponding session is freed, the pointer must not be used any longer. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: NULL No certificate was presented by the peer or no connection was established or the certificate chain is no longer available when a session is reused. Pointer to a STACKOF(X509) The return value points to the certificate chain presented by the peer. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_get_peer_certificate(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_get_peer_cert_chain(3SSL)