Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Trouble Compling ZoneMinder 1.25.X from Source/Ubuntu 12.04 Post 302718031 by snobrodude on Friday 19th of October 2012 03:36:12 AM
Old 10-19-2012
add mathematics.h

Add the following include in the file below

#include <libavutil/mathematics.h>

<zoneminder dir>/src/zm_ffmpeg.h

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

got error while compling project using Makefile

helo when i compling my project from the commandline using Make file make all i got the following error make all /usr/bin/gcc -DNDEBUG -O0 -finline-functions -fmerge-constants -fmove-all-movables -fno-omit-frame-pointer -I../../lsapi -c -o lsapitest.o lsapitest.c g++ lsapitest.o... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ubuntu Realtime Kernel Trouble

Ever since the new release of the Realtime kernel, JACK and Ardour and anything else that could use it doesn't work. It works if i turn off realtime in Jack, but thats precisely why I installed intrepid in the first place. for the realtime kernel. it worked so well! what i've learned with linux:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TheMusician
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Zoneminder 1.23X, Apache and Ubuntu Intrepid -----No Video Output

I have install Ubuntu Intrepid and Zoneminder 1.23X. I have setup all of the all of the cameras and every time I try and run the cameras is cycle or montage mode I get no picture and I see a little emblem that resembles a broken connection. I checked /var/log/apache2/error.log and I can see that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trouble with the Source command..

Hi everyone, I've been writing a script as an assignment which essentially does the exact same thing as the tree -d function (bash shell btw), except next to every directory name it gives a number which you can input into the same command in order to change the current working directory to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: petey22uk
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Trouble accessing SVN on Ubuntu

Hi all, I'm running SVN on Ubuntu 12.04, and I have to connect it to an online repository accessed by HTTPS. I can check out files from the repository just fine with the command: svn checkout <https://pathToRepository>But, I can't update the working copy properly after I make changes. I change... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zel2008
1 Replies
mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB) 		    mediaLib Library Functions			   mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32_F32, mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32S_F32S - signal pre-emphasizing SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions applies the preemphasizer to one signal packet and updates the filter states. For monaural signals, the following equation is used: dst[i] = src[i] - alpha*src[i - 1] where i = 0, 1, ..., (n - 1); src[-1] = 0. For stereo signals, the following equation is used: dst[2*i] = src[2*i] - alpha*src[2*(i - 1)] dst[2*i + 1] = src[2*i + 1] - alpha*src[2*(i - 1) + 1] where i = 0, 1, ..., (n - 1); src[-2] = src[-1] = 0. PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src Source signal array. filter Internal filter structure. n Number of samples in the source signal array. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalEmphasizeInit_S16_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)