Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Wget JPG not working
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Wget JPG not working Post 302715195 by bruleke on Sunday 14th of October 2012 03:48:00 AM
Old 10-14-2012
So there's no way I can do that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PDF/EPS to GIf/JPG Help!!

Hello. I have a large number of EPS files and a lesser number of PDFs that I need to convert to GIFs/JPGs using a Unix system. Is there a unix utility or application out there that can do this conversion? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. -Pook (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PookJP
1 Replies

2. AIX

jpg image

Hello I would like to see an jpeg image with aix. It is possible ? how can i do ? thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

find jpg's mkdir script help

I am having a problem getting this to work right. The script needs to search through directories and subdirectories. If a jpg is found then create a folder in that directory, so on and so forth. Here is what I have so far but it doesn't work right. Help please #!/bin/bash for d in `find ./... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jedhypes
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to send jpg as body

Hi, I ftp the .jpg file from windows to unix machine, now i need to send the jpg file as body to (not as attachment) outlook, can anyone send the sample code for this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasu.g
1 Replies

5. Web Development

is wget working in ftp ?

I get ftp> wget ?Invalid command. ftp> 0 * * * * wget -O - -q -t 1 http://www.example.com/cron.php ?Invalid command. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rename all ".JPG" files to ".jpg" under all subfolders...

Hi, Dear all: One question ! ^_^ I'm using bash under Ubuntu 9.10. My question is not to rename all ".JPG" files to ".jpg" in a single folder, but to rename all ".JPG" files to ".jpg" in all subfolders. To rename all ".JPG" to ".jpg" in a single folder, for x in *.JPG; do mv "$x"... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiapei100
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting all but JPG files

I would like to delete all files but keep all the .JPG files. How can this be accomplished? Thanks in advance (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

print metadata to jpg

Hi all, I would like to write a scipt that gets gps informatoin from a jpg and print 's it on the lower left corner, In order to get the gps data I have found a tool called jhead. In know that with the help of the imagemagick command convert it is possible to print text on the pictures. ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: flash80
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grab all jpg's from flickr

Hi everyone, i'm trying to download all the jpg's that my school put on flickr and im trying to do this with wget via a bash script. The pictures that im trying to pull are on this site : and below is my script that doesn't appear to be working (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binary-ninja
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget - working in browser but cannot download from wget

Hi, I need to download a zip file from my the below US govt link. https://www.sam.gov/SAMPortal/extractfiledownload?role=WW&version=SAM&filename=SAM_PUBLIC_MONTHLY_20160207.ZIP I only have wget utility installed on the server. When I use the below command, I am getting error 403... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prasannag87
2 Replies
BLAZE-MAKE(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-MAKE(1)

NAME
blaze-make - generates a blog from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-make [-cpqrIFPTV] [-b directory] [-d directory] blaze-make -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-make reads the BlazeBlogger repository, and generates a complete directory tree of static pages, including blog posts, single pages, monthly and yearly archives, tags, and even an RSS feed. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -d directory, --destdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the generated blog is to be placed. The default option is a current working directory. -c, --no-css Disables creating a style sheet. -I, --no-index Disables creating the index page. -p, --no-posts Disables creating blog posts. -P, --no-pages Disables creating pages. -T, --no-tags Disables creating tags. -r, --no-rss Disables creating the RSS feed. -F, --full-paths Enables including page names in generated links. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages, including a list of created files. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. FILES
.blaze/theme/ A directory containing blog themes. .blaze/style/ A directory containing style sheets. .blaze/lang/ A directory containing language files. EXAMPLE USAGE
Generate a blog in a current working directory: ~]$ blaze-make Done. Generate a blog in the "~/public_html/" directory: ~]$ blaze-make -d ~/public_html Done. Generate a blog with full paths enabled: ~]$ blaze-make -F Done. SEE ALSO
blaze-init(1), blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-MAKE(1)