Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Reinstall Hardware sentry
Operating Systems Solaris Reinstall Hardware sentry Post 302706393 by Rockyc3400 on Wednesday 26th of September 2012 03:58:28 PM
Old 09-26-2012
Reinstall Hardware sentry

Hi Guys,

I need to reinstall hardware sentry for BMC patrol manager in solariws server.
I am trying to find the patrol version. please help me with the version number and reinstallation as i am new.

Uname -a:SunOS 5.10 Generic_142901-06 i86pc i386 i86pc

Thanks in advance!!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

reinstall Linux

I am trying to reinstall Linux on a machine which already has Linux. It's an Intel Machine (DELL). I want to boot it from the CD but for some reason, I don't get the F2 or F12 for setup. It directly takes me to the welcome thing. What do I need to do (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bandaru
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bash reinstall

Is there any way how to reinstall bash without reinstaling the whole unix? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Foxgard
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Reinstall root partition

I had Solaris 8 installed on a Ultra 10 machine but during a shutdown the root partition got corrupted. I have 3 other partitions on the drive (var, swap, home). Is there a way to reinstall the root partition without effecting the other partitions? Also, when I run format from single user mode I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jbestor
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Logcheck (Port Sentry) problem

Greetings! Logcheck is installed on a Solaris sparc machine running Solaris 10. It (Logcheck) is being driven by a scheduled cron job and it works as it is supposed to. However, I am having a problem getting it to work whenever I try to add a rule to the /usr/local/etc/logcheck.violations... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Reinstall

As a pet project we are trying to install Windows 95 on an OLD Laptop PC (Toshiba Satallite 110CS) Well Our first Debacle was Dos Died due to us Formatting the system (Well duh) How ever we have failed to beable to Get a Base install of dos to start Installing 95. We have No CD-ROM (Quaint we... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alexodia
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reinstall recommendations?

I'm currently running 32-bit Xubuntu 8.10 and I'm thinking of changing over to 64-bit Ubuntu 9.04. Any recommendations on how to make this go more smoothly? -----Post Update----- Can I shuffle around the partitions and install it as a second OS? Is there a good way to do that? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CRGreathouse
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reinstall Solaris?

Hey! I'm new here, and excuse my complete lack of knowledge as a total newbie. I've recently started a new job managing a nightclub, and we have 3 sun terminals installed that customers are able to use in the lounge area. However, we can't seem to log onto them as the old tech guy left on bad... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snogthefrog
5 Replies

8. Ubuntu

reinstall identical system?

I have my Ubuntu system nicely tailored to my needs, with specific software installed, and other things removed. I'd like to build a new PC, and have the identical software configuration on it. Is there some easy way to export the list of installed software to a file? Then have the new machine... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lupin..the..3rd
3 Replies

9. AIX

Uninstall and reinstall AIX

Hi All, Currently I have a machine running on AIX5.3 (standalone). I plan to remove this AIX5.3 and install with new AIX6.1. This is a testing server so no backup are required. I just want to know, what is the best way to do this. For your information, I'm still new in AIX, so i dont have much... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aremint
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reinstall sudo apt-get?

I am using ubuntu11.10 and i was trying to do the update to 12.04, i found a post suggesting to use to solve part of the problem: sudo apt-get remove ubuntu-keyring sudo apt-get --yes -q --allow-unauthenticated install ubuntu-keyringI ran the first command but not able to run the second or any... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: CS_NA
0 Replies
pcie_pci(7D)							      Devices							      pcie_pci(7D)

NAME
pcie_pci - PCI Express bridge nexus driver DESCRIPTION
The pcie_pci nexus driver is used on X64 servers for PCI Express bridge class devices including PCI Express root ports which are imple- mented as virtual bridges and PCI Express to PCI/PCI-X bridges. The pcie_pci driver is compliant with the PCI Express Base, Revision 1.0a specification and supports Base line PCI Express error handling and PCI Express Hot Plug. FILES
/platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/pcie_pci 32-bit ELF kernel module. /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/amd64/pcie_pci 64-bit ELF kernel module. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ |Architecture |x64 PCI Express-based systems | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcakr.i | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5), pcie(4), npe(7D) PCI Express Base Specification v1.0a --2003 Writing Device Drivers IEEE 1275 PCI Bus Binding -- 1998 http://playground.sun.com/1275/bindings/pci/pci-express.txt SunOS 5.11 12 Oct 2005 pcie_pci(7D)