Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here Post 302696937 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of September 2012 09:47:55 PM
Old 09-05-2012
We have updated VIP membership to include a 100,000 Bits bonus (was 50,000).

I know it's not much, but think off all the benefits Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email where # is in the email address - Using Unix

Hi All, How do I send an email using malix where email address contains a #. I have a email address like this : #test@test.com I want to send email like malix -s "TEST" #test@test.com < SOMEFILE I tried \# but doesn't work. Please let me know how we can achieve this? I am in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingi1234
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to register an email address in unix

Hi, Could anyone please let me know, process to send an email from unix server ( SunOS 5.9). Also, explain the requirements should have. Specify the location to register an email (abc@xyz.com) in unix? Please help!! Thanks!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenvi
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP membership email error

Variable for password request did not resolve properly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeepakS
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
oidentd_masq.conf(5)						File Formats Manual					      oidentd_masq.conf(5)

NAME
oidentd_masq.conf - oidentd IP masquerading/NAT configuration file. DESCRIPTION
If you are using IP masquerading or NAT, oidentd can optionally return a username for connections from other machines. Support for this is specified by calling oidentd with the -m (or --masq) flag and by creating an /etc/oidentd_masq.conf file. oidentd can also forward requests for an IP masqueraded connection to the machine from which connection originates by way of the -f option. This will only work if the host to which the connection is forwarded is running oidentd with the -P (proxy) flag, or if the host's ident daemon will return a valid reply regardless of the input supplied by and the address of the host requesting the info (some ident daemons for windows do this, maybe others). FORMAT
<IP Address|Hostname>[/<Mask>] <Ident Response> <System Type> The first field contains the IP address or the hostname of a machine that IP masquerades through the machine on which oidentd runs. The mask parameter can be either a network mask or a mask in CIDR notation. A mask of 24 is equivalent to 255.255.255.0, a mask of 16 is equivalent to 255.255.0.0, etc. The second field specifies the reply that oidentd will return for lookups to the host matching the IP address specified in the first param- eter. The third field specifies the operating system the machine matching the first parameter is running. EXAMPLES
<Host>[/<Mask>] <Ident Response> <System Type> 192.168.1.1 someone UNIX 192.168.1.2 noone WINDOWS 192.168.1.1/32 user1 UNIX 192.168.1.0/24 user3 UNIX 192.168.0.0/16 user4 UNIX somehost user5 UNIX 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0 user6 UNIX AUTHOR
Ryan McCabe <ryan@numb.org> http://dev.ojnk.net SEE ALSO
oidentd(8) oidentd.conf(5) version 2.0.8 13 Jul 2003 oidentd_masq.conf(5)