Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions email from *nix to Exchange - text formatting issue Post 302690839 by neutronscott on Thursday 23rd of August 2012 12:19:31 PM
Old 08-23-2012
And there is not any message at the top of outlook which says,
Extra line breaks in this message have been removed. Click here to restore. ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email formatting

ok, does anyone know how i can strip out fields i dont want from a mail spool file (eg: /var/mail/usermailbox) and dump to standard output (or file with > filename) ?? i tried using a bunch of grep -v 's but i realized that has two main problems, first of all, if anyone types the text im grepping... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email using Exchange as SMTP

Hi. I have a Tru64 Unix V5.1 server that I would like to send emails using an exchange server we have on the same network as the smtp of this machine. What are the requirements/configuration that I need to do in order to make this possible. We are planning on emailing error messages and such from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fidodido
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Send email from solaris to exchange

Can i send e-mail from solaris to exchange?How can i configure the solaris?thks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jowvid
1 Replies

4. AIX

aix email integration with exchange

Hi All, I realized now that the root email is integrated with exchange. All the email of root is now being sent also to the aliases of aixadmin or to my email. I would like to know how is AIX integrated to exchange. What would be modified on AIX? Probably modify these files: /etc/hosts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send email from sendmail on AIX using exchange server as SMTP server

i am new in AIX i am trying to write a script to take a backup for specific files on server to and check error log if backup success send email to administrator , script done except for sending mail , i try to configure sendmail on aix to use our exchange server to send emails but still get error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_salah
0 Replies

6. AIX

Enable send email through smtp - exchange on AIX 6.1

Please help, i can not to send email from AIX 6.1 to outside network through STMP - Exchange. Any one can help ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ichsan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Formatting The Email Output

Hello All, When i use the single quotes around the variables i am getting each line in the array as seperate in the email as shown in code2 & output2. But i don't want those single quotes to be printed but each array element should be printed as seperate line as when i remove those single quotes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ariean
1 Replies

8. Linux

Exchange Email Client for Linux

About 5 years ago I used to use Evolution for its ability to interact with my companies Exchange 2003 server. I was wondering what Exchange compliant email clients you are actually using with either Exchange 2007 or 2010? FYI I've tried Thunderbird and it just sucks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: binary-ninja
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Email formatting gets disturbed because of screen resolution

Hi friends, I have written a shell script which send a report to email address everyday. The report is generated on UNIX server every day, Generated report is sent to 25 users through cron. All 25 users have set different screen resolution for their monitor. The email looks wel formatted for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nakul_sh
4 Replies
RHN_REGISTER(8) 						   Red Hat, Inc.						   RHN_REGISTER(8)

NAME
rhn_register - Connect to RHN Satellite or Red Hat Network Classic. SYNOPSIS
rhn_register [options] DESCRIPTION
rhn_register is a client program that registers your system with Red Hat Network Classic (or a RHN Satellite). After registering, your sys- tem can receive software updates, install new software, and remotely manage your system. It can run both in graphical and text modes. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Increase the debugging output. --proxy=PROXY Specify an http proxy to use. --proxyUser=PROXYUSER Specify a username to use for an authenticated proxy. This option must be used in conjunction with proxyPassword. --proxyPassword=PROXYPASSWORD Specify a password to use for an authenticated proxy. This option must be used in conjunction with proxyUser. --nox Run in text mode. --version Show the program's version number and exit. -h, --help Show a help message and exit. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid The digital server ID for this machine if the system has been registered onto RHN Satellite or Red Hat Network Classic. This file does not exist otherwise. /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date The common configuration file used by RHN client programs. SEE ALSO
rhn_check(8), rhnreg_ks(8), rhnsd(8), rhn-profile-sync(8), rhnplugin(8), up2date(5). AUTHORS
See the AUTHORS file included with this software. This manual page was written by James Bowes <jbowes@redhat.com> BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2011 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2011 February 4 RHN_REGISTER(8)