Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.6 Media needed
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.6 Media needed Post 302686703 by VoidCeroOne on Wednesday 15th of August 2012 09:19:42 AM
Old 08-15-2012
SCO 5.0.6 Media needed

Hi,

can anyone provide me the sources for sco 5.0.6 as iso?
Thanks!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

OpenServer 5.0.6 Media Needed

I have a client with 5.0.6 who wants to migrate to new hardware. We have in our posession all appropriate paper software licenses. Over the years the media has vanished Can anyone assist with locating an ISO or actual CD containing OpenServer 5.0.6, please? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: theantisco
9 Replies

2. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

3. SCO

Need installation media for SCO 5.0.4

I need to reinstall SCO 5.0.4 onto another server as the customer does mnot want to pay for another license. Does anoine have the installation media for this? I'm willing to trade as I have every other installation CD. Let me download the 5.0.4 media from you and I'll give you any OS you want. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buffbiker23
2 Replies

4. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

5. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

6. SCO

SCO 5.0.2 Installation Media

We recently started having problems with our SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 Server. I know it is VERY outdated but we are unable to move off of it yet due to an application that is still used daily. We have a new software replacement that will be implemented Q3 2016. I was looking for some installation... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AOC
0 Replies

7. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

8. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.5 install media

I need to reinstall SCO Openserver 5.0.5. I have a license, but the install media is long lost. Can anyone help me find an .iso? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: dudeman411
12 Replies

9. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
MIC-LIVECD-ISO-TO-DISK(1)				      General Commands Manual					 MIC-LIVECD-ISO-TO-DISK(1)

NAME
mic-livecd-iso-to-disk - Convert a livecd image to a live USB image then write to a USB disk or partition SYNOPSIS
mic-livecd-iso-to-disk [--reset-mbr] [--noverify] [--overlay-size-mb <size>] [--home-size-mb <size>] [--unencrypted-home] <isopath> [usbstick device] <isopath> is your livecd image path name, [usbstick device] is optional, if not provided, it will detect automatically and ask you to select. DESCRIPTION
mic-livecd-iso-to-disk can convert a livecd image to a live USB image and write it to a USB disk or partition, it is different from mic- image-writer which is just a safer dd with progress bar. mic-livecd-iso-to-disk can detect all the removable USB disks and let you select one of them, if you didn't insert any USB disk, it will ask you to insert until a USB disk is available, it can decide if your USB disk need to be formated and if your USB disk has an appropriate partition for this livecd image, all the operations are interactive and have warnings f they will damage your old data on your USB disk. mic-image-manager has a GUI tool for it. OPTIONS
--reset-mbr Set MBR on your USB disk --noverify Don't verify your livecd image --overlay-size-mb Specify overlay size, the default size is 64 MB --home-size-mb Specify home size, the default is 0 EXAMPLES
Write a Molib live image to your USB disk: mic-livecd-iso-to-disk your-2.1-final.img EXIT STATUS
mic-livecd-iso-to-disk returns a zero exist status if it succeeds, otherwise return non-zero and print error message. AUTHOR
Yi Yang, Anas Nashif, Jianfeng Ding SEE ALSO
mic-image-creator(1), mic-convertor(1), mic-chroot(1), mic-image-writer(1), mic-image-manager(1) perl v5.12.3 2011-05-31 MIC-LIVECD-ISO-TO-DISK(1)