Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686383 by Corona688 on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:34:08 AM
Old 08-14-2012
Apple Inc. has cleverly hidden information on ls in ls' own manual, accessed by man ls.

Grepping for the first + in man ls' output finds this:

Code:
   The Long Format
     If the -l option is given, the following information is displayed for
     each file: file mode, number of links, owner name, group name, number of
     bytes in the file, abbreviated month, day-of-month file was last modi-
     fied, hour file last modified, minute file last modified, and the path-
     name.  In addition, for each directory whose contents are displayed, the
     total number of 512-byte blocks used by the files in the directory is
     displayed on a line by itself, immediately before the information for the
     files in the directory.  If the file or directory has extended
     attributes, the permissions field printed by the -l option is followed by
     a '@' character.  Otherwise, if the file or directory has extended secu-
     rity information (such as an access control list), the permissions field
     printed by the -l option is followed by a '+' character.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
Mojo(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 Mojo(3pm)

NAME
Mojo - Duct tape for the HTML5 web! SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Base 'Mojo'; # All the complexities of CGI, PSGI, HTTP and WebSockets get reduced to a # single method call! sub handler { my ($self, $tx) = @_; # Request my $method = $tx->req->method; my $path = $tx->req->url->path; # Response $tx->res->code(200); $tx->res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $tx->res->body("$method request for $path!"); # Resume transaction $tx->resume; } DESCRIPTION
Mojo provides a flexible runtime environment for Perl real-time web frameworks. It provides all the basic tools and helpers needed to write simple web applications and higher level web frameworks such as Mojolicious. See Mojolicious for more! ATTRIBUTES
Mojo implements the following attributes. "home" my $home = $app->home; $app = $app->home(Mojo::Home->new); The home directory of your application, defaults to a Mojo::Home object which stringifies to the actual path. # Generate portable path relative to home directory my $path = $app->home->rel_file('data/important.txt'); "log" my $log = $app->log; $app = $app->log(Mojo::Log->new); The logging layer of your application, defaults to a Mojo::Log object. # Log debug message $app->log->debug('It works!'); "ua" my $ua = $app->ua; $app = $app->ua(Mojo::UserAgent->new); A full featured HTTP 1.1 user agent for use in your applications, defaults to a Mojo::UserAgent object. Note that this user agent should not be used in plugins, since non-blocking requests that are already in progress will interfere with new blocking ones. # Perform blocking request my $body = $app->ua->get('mojolicio.us')->res->body; METHODS
Mojo inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "new" my $app = Mojo->new; Construct a new Mojo application. Will automatically detect your home directory and set up logging to "log/mojo.log" if there's a "log" directory. "build_tx" my $tx = $app->build_tx; Transaction builder, defaults to building a Mojo::Transaction::HTTP object. "config" my $config = $app->config; my $foo = $app->config('foo'); $app = $app->config({foo => 'bar'}); $app = $app->config(foo => 'bar'); Application configuration. # Manipulate configuration $app->config->{foo} = 'bar'; my $foo = $app->config->{foo}; delete $app->config->{foo}; "handler" $app->handler($tx); The handler is the main entry point to your application or framework and will be called for each new transaction, which will usually be a Mojo::Transaction::HTTP or Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket object. Meant to be overloaded in a subclass. sub handler { my ($self, $tx) = @_; ... } SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo(3pm)