Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting help needed to get the output from file Post 302684785 by RudiC on Friday 10th of August 2012 04:46:36 AM
Old 08-10-2012
To protect it from changes in the order the adapters occur, try this version:
Code:
awk    'BEGIN {RS="/"; FS="[= \"]+"}
     /cluster_interconnect/ {sub("cluster_interconnect","Private"++ct)}
     /Adapter/ {
            for (i=NF;i>=1;i--) if ($i=="Adapter") break;
            print $(i+3), "Adapter =", $(i+1)
           }
    ' infile

This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output formatting help needed.

Hi guys , I have a file which contains following string.(filename tempdisplay) (location 0.0.0.0:5900) i needed to write a script which will extract the string that comes after 0.0.0.0 i.e the string :5900. I have used following method to extract the string :5900 .Is it a preferred way of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
4 Replies

2. Solaris

showrev output explanation needed

hi this is the output of showrev command from my sun blade 150 machine. bash-3.00# showrev Hostname: u15_9 Hostid: 83685284 Release: 5.10 Kernel architecture: sun4u Application architecture: sparc Hardware provider: Sun_Microsystems Domain: sun.com Kernel version: SunOS 5.10... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingston
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Needed with Sorting Output

Hi all, I'm using Solaris 10, and need help in sorting the below output from the syslog file in descending rather than ascending order. I would like both the hostname and message columns to be sorted, but right now only the message is sorted and the count column, whose order I would like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wthomas
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep output help needed

According to linux hardening guide a PATH variable must not contain . or .. so i grep the path variable using. # echo $PATH | grep "." /usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin # echo $PATH | grep ".."... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed with file output awk sed command - please

Hi I have a file that contains lines starting with a particular string plus a Colon: I need to output all these lines but only what comes after the colon Can you pelase assist? Example of lines in the file: com.ubs.f35.cashequities/cashequities: 1 2 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnassiri
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help!! needed to get the desired output

Am in need of your help to get the desired output. nameSECURITY.SERVICES.CONFIG:GETVALUEisPrefetchedNsAccessLast2013-09-13 10:50:13 MESTsAccessTotal1sRunningcHitLastnamePUBLIC.SERVER:INVOKEisPrefetchedNsAccessLast2013-09-17 15:02:05... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocky2013
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in formatting the Output file

Hi All, Need your help in resolving the below issue. I've a file called "data.txt" with the below lines: TT: <tell://me/sreenivas> <tell://me/100> TT: <tell://me/sudheer> <tell://me/300> TT: <tell://me/sreenivas> <tell://me/200> TT: <tell://me/sudheer> <tell://me/400> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosr020
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed in formatting the output

Hi All, Need your help in resolving the below issue. I've a file called "data.txt" with the below lines: TT: <tell://me/sreenivas> <tell://me/100> <tell://me/500> TT: <tell://me/sudheer> <tell://me/300> TT: <tell://me/sreenivas> <tell://me/200> TT:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosr020
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Oracle pmon output needed

$ ps -ef | grep pmon | grep -v grep | awk '{ print $8 }' | cut -d '_' -f3 abc1 abc2 abc3 abc4 abc5 +ASM1 Please use code tags from above output i am looking exclude +ASM output and restout put is fine , also when i select any output and if is invalid from above output, shell script... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: amar1208
12 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Screen Output Needed on every execution

Hi , A shell script being executed by multiple user in a host, but i need the output of each user who executed the script user should have screen output as well ...and unique log file name should generated on execution of script is there anyway to get it below file will overwrite... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amar1208
5 Replies
NFE(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    NFE(4)

NAME
nfe -- NVIDIA nForce MCP Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device miibus device nfe Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): if_nfe_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The nfe driver supports PCI Ethernet adapters based on the NVIDIA nForce Media and Communications Processors (MCP), such as the nForce, nForce 2, nForce 3, CK804, MCP04, MCP51, MCP55, MCP61, MCP65, MCP67, MCP73, MCP77 and MCP79 Ethernet controller chips. Supported features include (hardware support provided): o Receive/Transmit IP/TCP/UDP checksum offload o Hardware VLAN tag insertion/stripping o TCP segmentation offload (TSO) o MSI/MSI-X o Jumbo Frames Support for Jumbo Frames is provided via the interface MTU setting. Selecting an MTU larger than 1500 bytes with the ifconfig(8) utility configures the adapter to receive and transmit Jumbo Frames. The nfe driver supports the following media types: autoselect Enable autoselection of the media type and options. 10baseT/UTP Set 10Mbps operation. 100baseTX Set 100Mbps (Fast Ethernet) operation. 1000baseT Set 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet) operation (recent models only). The nfe driver supports the following media options: half-duplex Force half duplex operation. full-duplex Force full duplex operation. For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). HARDWARE
The nfe driver supports the following NVIDIA MCP onboard adapters: o NVIDIA nForce MCP Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP04 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce 430 MCP12 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce 430 MCP13 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP51 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP55 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP61 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP65 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP67 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP73 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP77 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce MCP79 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce2 MCP2 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce2 400 MCP4 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce2 400 MCP5 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce3 MCP3 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce3 250 MCP6 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce3 MCP7 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce4 CK804 MCP8 Networking Adapter o NVIDIA nForce4 CK804 MCP9 Networking Adapter LOADER TUNABLES
Tunables can be set at the loader(8) prompt before booting the kernel or stored in loader.conf(5). hw.nfe.msi_disable Whether or not MSI support is enabled in the driver. The default value is 0. hw.nfe.msix_disable Whether or not MSI-X support is enabled in the driver. The default value is 0. SYSCTL VARIABLES
The following sysctl(8) variables can be used to modify or monitor nfe behavior. dev.nfe.%d.process_limit Maximum number of Rx events to be processed in the event loop before rescheduling a taskqueue. The accepted range is 50 to 255, the default value is 192. The interface does not need to be brought down and up again before a change takes effect. SEE ALSO
altq(4), arp(4), intro(4), miibus(4), netintro(4), pci(4), polling(4), rgephy(4), sysctl(8), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The nfe device driver first appeared in OpenBSD 3.9, and then in FreeBSD 7.0. AUTHORS
The nfe driver was written by Jonathan Gray <jsg@openbsd.org> and Damien Bergamini <damien@openbsd.org>. The nfe driver was ported to FreeBSD by Shigeaki Tagashira <shigeaki@se.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>. BSD
January 15, 2011 BSD