Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Configuring MySQL problem
Operating Systems AIX Configuring MySQL problem Post 302663123 by vpundit on Wednesday 27th of June 2012 03:20:49 PM
Old 06-27-2012
Hi,
Thanks for your quick response. it is attached as config.txt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MySQL problem >> missing mysql.sock

MySQL on my server is down.... I figured out that the mysqld process isn't running. When I try to run it, it says it can't find mysql.sock Any suggestions? Here's what I can't do: can't be root don't have physical access (do stuff via SSH) reinstall MySQL (need to keep the current MySQL... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: _hp_
8 Replies

2. IP Networking

Problem configuring NIC in DGUX

Old DG box Aviion PentiumPro running R4.20Mu06 being used to try to recreate Ingres db from backup tapes so machine has not been operational before and some of original files in /etc may have ben overwritten Unable to get NIC working Any pointers on how to go about configuring NIC :rolleyes: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lindab
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem configuring Ajaxterm

Hello there, I installed Ajaxterm on my Ubuntu 9.04 machine, and it's running ok if I use : http://localhost:8022/ in my browser it works. The problem is that I wanted to be able to access it from somewhere else through the internet. I've read all the documentation and help that is available for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wosis
1 Replies

4. AIX

Problem:Configuring Apache 2.2.11 in AIX 5.3

Hi All I am new to Apache and AIX and trying to configure Subversion tool in IBM machine with AIX 5.3.Apache is required for client to connect to Subversion Server with http protocol. 1.Installed Apache 2.2.11 and its dependencies via RPM 2.Configured httpd.conf file. 3.Started "httpd"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajivdp
1 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Facing problem while configuring snmp

HI, I am facing these two errors while configuring snmp can any body guide me. vi /var/log/snmpd.log Error opening specified endpoint "udp:161" Server Exiting with code 1 i also tried bash-3.00# netstat -a | grep snm *.snmpd Idle bash-3.00# lsof -i :161 bash: lsof: command not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nir1785
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

problem configuring external array

Hi, We have a Sunfire 4150 with On-Board Internal Raid Controller connected to 4 X 146 GB SAS disks. This also has an External Raid Controller (Storagetek Eight-Port, External HBA Model SG-XPCIESAS-R-EXT-Z) connected to a JBOD array ( Storagetek XTA2530 ) which has 5 X 300 GB Hard disk. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjansukumar
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

configuring MYsql db on redhat cluster

Hello, can someone please suggest me in configuring the mysql db on redhat cluster, I have few questions. 1. where do I have to configure heart beat links, and is there any file in the redhat cluster that we update it to use these ipaddress and these interface on the node. 2. I am configuring... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

8. Debian

Problem configuring IP address on remote device

I need to add a printer with Ethernet to my local network. The default IP address in the printer is 0.0.0.0 and I need to change it to a 192.168.0.x address. I have previously temporarily changed the IP address of a computer (with ifconfig) to an address similar to the new device and changed the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: snorkack59
8 Replies

9. Solaris

Problem in configuring jumpstart installation

I am trying to configuring jumpstart configuration. Please find below sysidcfg configuration file output bash-3.2# cat sysidcfg terminal=vt100 network_interface=nxge0 { primary hostname=sun1 ip_address=192.168.11.10 \ protocol_ipv6=no netmask=255.255.255.0 default_route=192.168.11.7}... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
5 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Configuring mysql for multiple instance only

Hello. I plan to use mysql with only instance database so I can stop one database for maintenance without stopping every thing. When one reads through the my.cnf config file, it is not clear if we must use at the same time a single database mysql plus any instances mysqld2 (for app1), mysqld3... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
USB_GADGET_CONFIG_BU(9) 				      Kernel Mode Gadget API					   USB_GADGET_CONFIG_BU(9)

NAME
usb_gadget_config_buf - builts a complete configuration descriptor SYNOPSIS
int usb_gadget_config_buf(const struct usb_config_descriptor * config, void * buf, unsigned length, const struct usb_descriptor_header ** desc); ARGUMENTS
config Header for the descriptor, including characteristics such as power requirements and number of interfaces. buf Buffer for the resulting configuration descriptor. length Length of buffer. If this is not big enough to hold the entire configuration descriptor, an error code will be returned. desc Null-terminated vector of pointers to the descriptors (interface, endpoint, etc) defining all functions in this device configuration. DESCRIPTION
This copies descriptors into the response buffer, building a descriptor for that configuration. It returns the buffer length or a negative status code. The config.wTotalLength field is set to match the length of the result, but other descriptor fields (including power usage and interface count) must be set by the caller. Gadget drivers could use this when constructing a config descriptor in response to USB_REQ_GET_DESCRIPTOR. They will need to patch the resulting bDescriptorType value if USB_DT_OTHER_SPEED_CONFIG is needed. AUTHOR
David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 3.10 June 2014 USB_GADGET_CONFIG_BU(9)