Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat CentOS 6.1 base install (like FreeBSD base install)? Post 302660919 by fpmurphy on Saturday 23rd of June 2012 06:56:50 PM
Old 06-23-2012
When installing, enter TAB at the boot prompt and enter "text" at the end of the boot command. See RHEL6 Chapter*7.*Booting the Installer

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

I can't install Ifor_ls.compat, Ifor_ls.base in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005

Hi there, I need to install the IBM C++ Compiler in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005 but I can't find Ifor_ls Ifor_ls.html.en_US Ifor_ls.ipf.en_US Ifor_ls.compat Ifor_ls.base Have you got the experience about that? Thank you very much. Thang. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvthang43
0 Replies

2. Linux

X-Windows,Install Shield on CentOS

I have a fresh install of CentOS 5.2. I need to install a commercial package that uses InstallShield. Every time I run the installation program, it gives me an error that tells me it can't open an xwindows window. The system autoboots into Gnome. I open a new xterm window by typing xterm in a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffreywpearson
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solstice 6.0.3 - Server is disabled Install base enabler

hi people, I receive this message in the nwadmin: Registration info event: Server is disabled Install base enabler License enabler: #none (Networker/10 Eval) has expired. What happened? Please help me... Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: denisgomes
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install vim on centos

i typed this command it shows -bash: up2date: command not found how to install it? how to copy the code to the VI editor when i access my server with secureCRT (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: runeveryday
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

During install error centos 5.8

Hi i am getting the following error while i try to install OS from my repo " unable to read group information from repositories this is a problem with the generation of your install tree " guide me any one (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can someone Help install CentOS

Hello, I'm new to this Unix OS. I need help and guide to how to install this: Server requirements / Installation OS: CentOS6 / EXT4 SWAP: 16 GB (system level) Just show me the walk through by using centos manual install. Thanks, mimic (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mimic51
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I install a OpenVPN in CentOS?

Hi, I have looked at different tutorials across the net on how to install a OpenVPN in Linux CentOS but I can't understand any of the instructions given. So I typed myself some step-by-step instructions that I do understand. This is the type of simplified instructions I do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TheCorporation
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to install Xrdp in Centos.?

Hi, I want to install the Xrdp in Centos for taking remote session of centos server from Windows machine. could you please help me for this ?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: purushottamaher
6 Replies

9. AIX

AIX base OS install

Hello, I'm trying to install AIX 7.1 on a machine. Unfortunately I forgot to load volume 2 DVD, but the server works fine. Was wondering, what all the contents will be in volume 2? And I tried loading it after the complete reboot but the blade is not recognizing the volume2 DVD. Please let... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjeedu2247
6 Replies

10. Red Hat

Cannot see disks while tryin to install CentOS 7

Cannot see disks while tryin to install CentOS 7 at IBM X3550 M3 It shows that no disk present insystem, though 2 disks inserted (using RAID controller). is ther e anything should be done so CentOS become to see disks? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nypreH
6 Replies
Tk_InitConsoleChannels(3)				       Tk Library Procedures					 Tk_InitConsoleChannels(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_InitConsoleChannels - Install the console channels as standard channels SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_InitConsoleChannels(interp) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) Interpreter in which the console channels are created. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_InitConsoleChannels is invoked to create a set of console channels and install them as the standard channels. All I/O on these channels will be discarded until Tk_CreateConsoleWindow is called to attach the console to a text widget. This function is for use by shell applications based on Tk, like wish, on platforms which have no standard channels in graphical mode, like Win32. The interp argument is the interpreter in which to create and install the console channels. NOTE: If this function is used it has to be called before the first call to Tcl_RegisterChannel, directly, or indirectly through other channel functions. Because otherwise the standard channels will be already initialized to the system defaults, which will be nonsensical for the case Tk_InitConsoleChannels is for. SEE ALSO
console(n) KEYWORDS
standard channels, console Tk 8.5 Tk_InitConsoleChannels(3)