Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Display file with escaped color codes Post 302646673 by ripat on Friday 25th of May 2012 12:00:15 PM
Old 05-25-2012
Display file with escaped color codes

Hi,

I have a file containing color codes:
Code:
Fri May 25 17:13:04 2012: [....] Starting MTA: exim4^[[?25l^[[?1c^[7^[[1G[^[[32m ok ^[[39;49m^[8^[[?25h^[[?0c.
Fri May 25 17:13:05 2012: [....] Loading cpufreq kernel modules...^[[?25l^[[?1c^[7^[[1G[^[[32m ok ^[[39;49m^[8^[[?25h^[[?0cdone (acpi-cpufreq).

How can I display it colorized on a linux terminal?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to have color coded Terminal display,(like linux)

Hi all, I would like to know how to have a color display in the terminal... In the sense that, In many linux terminals,we have color coded for each file type, green for executable ,blue for dirs and so on... I wanted to know how i can have the same arrangement in solaris(b-79a) I am not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using color escape codes in less

Hi all, Not sure how "for dummies" this question is, but I'd better use understatement... A. My Environment ============== I am using RedHat Linux, version 2.6.18-53.el5. When I type less --version I get: less 394 Copyright (C) 1984-2005 Mark Nudelman ... My terminal is configured... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Source2Exe
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regular expression on hex color codes

I want to have all hex color codes in a given stylesheet in uppercase, so #fff should be converted to #FFF for instance. Here is the regular expression I use to match and convert hex color codes to uppercase: sed -e 's/^#({3}$)|({6}$)/^#({3}$)|({6}$)/' main.css However, no conversion to uppercase... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display Console errors in Red color

I browsed the forums but i couldn't find the best answer.so,i'm posting here again.. I have a parent bash script which calls another child script and the child script is used to deploy the tar file using weblogic deployer. The script is used to display the output on the console and sent to a log... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramse8pc
5 Replies

5. Programming

Using ANSI color codes in gcc compiled program

I have put some yellow color codes and works well. I call the funstion using print_usage(stderr, 0); I would like to know if there is any way, to store the ansi color codes in variables and then call them inside fprintf. Or have a format followed by the strings I want to output. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with awk color codes based on condition

HI i have two files say test and test1 Test.txt Code: Lun01 2TB 1.99TB 99.6% Lun02 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun03 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun04 2TB 1.55TB 89.6% Code: Test1.txt Lun01 2TB 1.99TB 89.5% Lun02 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun03 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Requirement is to compare... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
6 Replies
CPUPOWER-FREQUENCY-INFO(1)					  cpupower Manual					CPUPOWER-FREQUENCY-INFO(1)

NAME
cpupower frequency-info - Utility to retrieve cpufreq kernel information SYNTAX
cpupower [ -c cpulist ] frequency-info [options] DESCRIPTION
A small tool which prints out cpufreq information helpful to developers and interested users. OPTIONS
-e --debug Prints out debug information. -f --freq Get frequency the CPU currently runs at, according to the cpufreq core. -w --hwfreq Get frequency the CPU currently runs at, by reading it from hardware (only available to root). -l --hwlimits Determine the minimum and maximum CPU frequency allowed. -d --driver Determines the used cpufreq kernel driver. -p --policy Gets the currently used cpufreq policy. -g --governors Determines available cpufreq governors. -a --related-cpus Determines which CPUs run at the same hardware frequency. -a --affected-cpus Determines which CPUs need to have their frequency coordinated by software. -s --stats Shows cpufreq statistics if available. -y --latency Determines the maximum latency on CPU frequency changes. -o --proc Prints out information like provided by the /proc/cpufreq interface in 2.4. and early 2.6. kernels. -m --human human-readable output for the -f, -w, -s and -y parameters. REMARKS By default only values of core zero are displayed. How to display settings of other cores is described in the cpupower(1) manpage in the --cpu option section. You can't specify more than one of the output specific options -o -e -a -g -p -d -l -w -f -y. You also can't specify the -o option combined with the -c option. FILES
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/cpufreq/ /proc/cpufreq (deprecated) /proc/sys/cpu/ (deprecated) AUTHORS
Dominik Brodowski <linux@brodo.de> - author Mattia Dongili<malattia@gmail.com> - first autolibtoolization SEE ALSO
cpupower-frequency-set(1), cpupower(1) 0.1 CPUPOWER-FREQUENCY-INFO(1)