Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat VSFTPD connect problem! help me hurry pls Post 302646193 by pilate on Thursday 24th of May 2012 05:05:25 PM
Old 05-24-2012
i have changed upper-case:

listen=YES
#
# This directive enables listening on IPv6 sockets. To listen on IPv4 and IPv6
# sockets, you must run two copies of vsftpd with two configuration files.
# Make sure, that one of the listen options is commented !!
#listen_ipv6=YES

userlist_enable=YES
userlist_deny=NO
tcp_wrappers=YES

i set to simple password for example- ghjklm i tryd also 678905 but it's not works...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Strange swap space problem, pls help.

During Sun Solaris 8 installation, I did allocate 1 G for the swap partition. By doing a "df -k" shows the swap space usage is only 1% even during the application server is heavily processing. However, when I do a "vmstat", it shows that the swap memory free space is only 8816 out of 1419100. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: champion
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HURRY UP!Need for help!!!!

I am a fresher in UNIX system.Today My SCO UNIX machine is stopped by an unkonwn reason.The machine tell me that UX:S69INET:ERROR TCP/IP startup was not entirely successful.Erroe message in /tmp/inet.start please help me,very emergency. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jackfok
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Performance problem with my script ...suggestions pls

Hi , I have included my script below, pls read thro this req. I want my script to run for every hour , the problem is I CANNOT USE CRONTAB which is prohibited inside the company. My script does what it is supposed to do (to determine the memory and then send a email if it crosses a certain... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivsiv
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What can you do when you need to find an excuse in a hurry?

try this, telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl 666 another mindless timewaster when you're bored of twiddling your thumbs :D (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple program but problem-pls Help

Hi All, I have problem in the following shell script (problem in 2and3 line i guess) #!/bin/sh set value1 = 90; set value2 = 70; if ; then echo "$value1 is normal" else echo "$value2 is abnormal" fi when executed output: $ value_test.sh (Enter) is abnormal Neither it's printing... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: user__user3110
13 Replies

6. Red Hat

FTP problem in vsftpd & NcFTPd both

Hello Gurus, after installtion and configuration of vsftpd and NcFTPd, i could able to ftp from another Linux server but not from other windows cmd prompt. :mad: It show user/PASS need to be provided :( its not even prompting for username and password. :( Y it differs from windows and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
0 Replies

7. Solaris

FTP problem in vsftpd & NcFTPd both

Hello Gurus, after installtion and configuration of vsftpd and NcFTPd, i could able to ftp from another Linux server but not from other windows cmd prompt. It show user/PASS need to be provided its not even prompting for username and password. Y it differs from windows and linux...? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bullz26
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem.. can someone pls help..

Hi All, My file contains data like below. Key ~PILCSZY First Name Szymon Surname Pilch User Code Group SCO-PL User Group Description SCO - Poland Key ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem using VSFTPD

Hello, When my fellow employees loggin to the FTP server they have no problems if they use FTP clients. When they try and access the FTP site using their browsers using ftp://<domain> name all they get is a pub directory which is empty. They are not even prompted for loggin. How to fix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Does vsftpd support user access with client certificate with priv/pub key + vsftpd certificate?

:rolleyes:I am trying to setup all certificate based client-server environment in Linux using vsftpd and curl with openssl. I would like to make a user access with vsftpd certificate and user own client certificate (self-signed) with private/public key. I don't see google posts about the my plan... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
4 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)