Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where Are the Games?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Where Are the Games? Post 302646077 by Neo on Thursday 24th of May 2012 12:41:50 PM
Old 05-24-2012
All of that still exists:

The UNIX and Linux Forums - Bits Club Statistics

The old gaming arcade was completely different that the Bits Club area.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

games

i have installed SDL int /opt and i installed a game with pkgadd in /usr/local and when i try to start the game i says: ld.so.1: ./gamename: fatal: libSDL-1.1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory what should i do (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CreamHarry
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lokie games?

for some reson lokie games do not let me play the games on my linux box i go and install it but will not let me play them acts like it wants to run the game but will not open what do i do i have return to wolfinstine and unreal 2003 and seriurs sam and quake 1,2,3 and starwars jedi 2 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Games?

So what kind of games we all play? If any? I like RTS, C&C fan here all the way :p (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX games?

Does anyone know of any unix-based games? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danceofillusion
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

games in unix?

I was wondering if anyone had a script file for a game or a puzzle in a script file? Or something fun, like a quiz (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamieMurry
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

playing games from another directory?

If "photopia.dat" is a game. To play it, you would normally type "frotz photopia.dat" (assuming you are in the directory where photopia.dat resides). But what if I'm in my home directory, photopia.dat is in the "games" directory, and I want to play it without switching directories? What command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greeky
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Of Computer wizards and games

You guys are really are a genius, you make computer processing more easy for us end users. You just don't make wonders but you also make good computer games too. Really there is a fast evolution on the era of the computer world. Thanks to you guys! __________________ The Cute Angry Birds... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: methusela123
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Favourite Games console

So what is everyones all time favourite games console and why do you like it? (Please - no comments on why they are better than others as that would be opinion based and cause arguments, positive comments only) (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
28 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)