Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where Are the Games?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Where Are the Games? Post 302645997 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 24th of May 2012 11:13:05 AM
Old 05-24-2012
i think the arcade got canceld some time ago...
This User Gave Thanks to DukeNuke2 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

games

i have installed SDL int /opt and i installed a game with pkgadd in /usr/local and when i try to start the game i says: ld.so.1: ./gamename: fatal: libSDL-1.1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory what should i do (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: CreamHarry
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lokie games?

for some reson lokie games do not let me play the games on my linux box i go and install it but will not let me play them acts like it wants to run the game but will not open what do i do i have return to wolfinstine and unreal 2003 and seriurs sam and quake 1,2,3 and starwars jedi 2 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Games?

So what kind of games we all play? If any? I like RTS, C&C fan here all the way :p (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX games?

Does anyone know of any unix-based games? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danceofillusion
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

games in unix?

I was wondering if anyone had a script file for a game or a puzzle in a script file? Or something fun, like a quiz (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamieMurry
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

playing games from another directory?

If "photopia.dat" is a game. To play it, you would normally type "frotz photopia.dat" (assuming you are in the directory where photopia.dat resides). But what if I'm in my home directory, photopia.dat is in the "games" directory, and I want to play it without switching directories? What command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greeky
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Of Computer wizards and games

You guys are really are a genius, you make computer processing more easy for us end users. You just don't make wonders but you also make good computer games too. Really there is a fast evolution on the era of the computer world. Thanks to you guys! __________________ The Cute Angry Birds... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: methusela123
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Favourite Games console

So what is everyones all time favourite games console and why do you like it? (Please - no comments on why they are better than others as that would be opinion based and cause arguments, positive comments only) (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
28 Replies
NOIZ2SA(6)							   Games Manual 							NOIZ2SA(6)

NAME
noiz2sa - an abstract arcade shooter SYNOPSIS
noiz2sa [-nosound] [-window] [-reverse] [-brightness n] [-nowait] [-accframe] DESCRIPTION
noiz2sa is an abstract arcade shooter, just fire it up and you'll find out what that means. USAGE
You can play the game with a keyboard or a joystick. On the keyboard the following keys are used: - Movement Arrow keys - Fire [Z] - Slowdown [X] - Pause [P] - Leave Game [Esc] Control your ship and avoid the barrage. A ship is not destroyed even if it contacts an enemy main body. A ship becomes slow while hold- ing the slowdown key. A green star is the bonus item. A score of the item(displayed at the left-up corner) increases if you get items continuously. When all ships are destroyed, the game is over. The ship extends 200,000 and every 500,000 points. Apart from that the game is really easy, no need for a manual! OPTIONS
These command line options are available: -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in the window, not use the full-screen. -reverse Reverse the fire key and the slowdown key. -brightness n Set the brightness of the sceen(n=0-256). -accframe Use the alternative framerate management algorithm. (If you have a problem with framerate, try this option.) AUTHOR
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux system by Robert Lemmen <robertle@semistable.com> (but may be used by others, of course) abstract arcade shooter 15.11.2004 NOIZ2SA(6)