Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Running ffmpeg in loop seems to change reading from file Post 302623755 by Thriceguy on Saturday 14th of April 2012 01:49:13 PM
Old 04-14-2012
Thanks a lot, it works perfectly.

Best,
Thriceguy

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How to make a loop base on reading a file?

Need help on making a loop script base on what is inside a file... File to read: List.txt List.txt contains below w/c are file name as well: SAMPLEa SAMPLEb SAMPLEc SAMPLEd SAMPLEe SAMPLEf . . . Want to make a loop that will manipulate those that are inside the file.txt w/c are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JohnBalayo
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the modified value of variable outside the while loop reading from a file

Hi Friends , Sorry if this is a repeated question , The input file contains 5 lines , so the the values of the variables i and count should b i=5; count=15 but the variables are not updating , the value of variables showing i=0 and count =0 only.:mad: can any1 help me please. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: babusek
11 Replies

3. AIX

How to pause a while loop while reading from a file

Hi, I am building a script to grep for a string in all the files from a folder and display the results. I am reading the files one by one by placing the names in other file using while loop my code is as below while read inp do chk=`grep -c "$str" $pth/$inp` ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekhar gajjala
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

While loop is not reading next line in the file when IF condition is used.

Hi Guys I am new to scripting.Please forgive for asking basic questions. I want to write a script to check whether the logs are getting updated in last 15 mins. cat server 192.168.1.6 192.168.1.7 cat list 192.168.1.7 /logs/logpath1 192.168.1.7 /logs/logpath2 192.168.1.6... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vdurai
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop is not reading tabs from the file

Hi, I am on HP-UX and K shell. When I am using while/for loop for reading a file. It is working fine but not reading tabs: Suppose, if the line is: ; ;COMP; ; ; ; then loop is reading as ; ;COMP; ;... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezee
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading the values from a file in C Shell for loop

Hi All, I need small help on for loop syntax in C shell. How can we read the values from a file (line by line) through C shell loop. For Ex: $Cat file1 data1 data2 data3 data4 $ I have to print those values in a variable and have to perform some steps... Can anyone help on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghu.iv85
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing \r and \n during reading file through while loop

Hi, I am writing in a file through cat command. This file will contain the path of file along with filename. e.g. /home/user/folder1/folder2/filename.txt There might be very large number of this path in same file like say 140 when I try to run while command: while read -r file do //command... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pulkit Lall
8 Replies

8. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sequential Reading from two file in a loop

Hello All, I have two files with me file1.txt and file2.txt file1.txt has: 333 222 111 file2.txt has ccc bbb aaa ccc is related to 333 only, bbb is related to 222 only and aaa is related to 111 only. I have to get the values from each of the file and pass them in the URL... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

To call ffmpeg in a loop

Hello, I was inquiring myself if it's possible to call ffmpeg in loop, an in each iteration, ffmpeg will pick one of the files in a directory and produce a new with a slightest different name. Can be as simple as a '*' in the beginning of the file name. I know how to use ffmpeg to do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
2 Replies
FAKENECT-RECORD(1)						libfreenect manual						FAKENECT-RECORD(1)

NAME
fakenect-record - program to save dumps from kinect to file SYNOPSIS
fakenect-record [-h] [-ffmpeg] [-ffmpeg-opts options] outputdir DESCRIPTION
fakenect-record dumps the output of the kinect in outputdir folder. It saves the acceleration, depth, and rgb data as individual files with names in the form "TYPE-CURRENTIME-TIMESTAMP" where: * TYPE is either (a)ccel, (d)epth, or (r)gb * TIMESTAMP corresponds to the timestamp associated with the observation (or in the case of accel, the last timestamp seen) * CURRENTTIME corresponds to a floating point version of the time in seconds. The purpose of storing the current time is so that delays can be recreated exactly as they occurred. For RGB and DEPTH the dump is just the entirety of the data provided in PPM and PGM formats respectively (just a 1 line header above the raw dump). For ACCEL, the dump is the "freenect_raw_tilt_state". Only the front part of the file name is used, with the rest left undefined (extension, extra info, etc). A file called INDEX.txt is also output with all of the filenames local to that directory to simplify the format (e.g., no need to read the directory structure). Once started, the program will continue to acquire data from the kinect. When you want to stop it, hit Ctrl-C and the signal will be caught, runloop stopped, and everything will be stored cleanly. OPTIONS
-ffmpeg If present, send the the video stream to ffmpeg -ffmpeg-opts options When using ffmpeg, specify the options to be used with it. If unspecified, it will use the options "-aspect 4:3 -r 20 -vcodec msmpeg4 -b 30000k" -h Display the command-line help SEE ALSO
fakenect(1) OpenKinect 2012-05-21 FAKENECT-RECORD(1)