Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Hot to retrieve *.sql file names which we refer in .sh file. Post 302618511 by lakshmanrk811 on Wednesday 4th of April 2012 05:34:56 AM
Old 04-04-2012
actully, I want to display the .sql file name which we refer in each .sh file. Will it possible to get by using Unix command.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading file names from a file and executing the relative file from shell script

Hi How can i dynamically read files names from a list file and execute them from a single shell script. Please help its urgent Thanks in Advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushilrai
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Refer a remote file

I need to refer a remote(present on another unix server) directory from my unix machine as a local file. e.g. I have one directory D1 on 10.10.10.10 and i need to access files in this directory just like they are present on my unix machine 20.20.20.20. Is there any way out... i read a bit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blackeyed
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use sql data file in unix csv file as input to an sql query from shell

Hi , I used the below script to get the sql data into csv file using unix scripting. I m getting the output into an output file but the output file is not displayed in a separe columns . #!/bin/ksh export FILE_PATH=/maav/home/xyz/abc/ rm $FILE_PATH/sample.csv sqlplus -s... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nareshp
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for file names in a directory while ignoring certain file names

Sun Solaris Unix Question Haven't been able to find any solution for this situation. Let's just say the file names listed below exist in a directory. I want the find command to find all files in this directory but at the same time I want to eliminate certain file names or files with certain... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2reperry
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find all .sql file names in all .sh unix files

Hi Guys, Can any one help me on this, I want to write unix command to get all .sh unix file name which are refered .sql files in it. Thanks Kolipaka (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lakshmanrk811
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] How to refer to input file in code?

This may be a dumb question, but googling is not giving me an answer. I'm trying to figure out how to refer to an input file in my code. Lets say i run a script in bash: "sh shellscript.sh inputfile" (Inputfile will be variable...whatever file i run the script on) I wanted to make... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato22
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exclude certain file names while selectingData files coming in different names in a file name called

Data files coming in different names in a file name called process.txt. 1. shipments_yyyymmdd.gz 2 Order_yyyymmdd.gz 3. Invoice_yyyymmdd.gz 4. globalorder_yyyymmdd.gz The process needs to discard all the below files and only process two of the 4 file names available ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravanam
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need script to pass all sql file names in a directory to DB query

Hi All, In this path /home/all_files we have follwing files and direcotries proc_edf_sot.sql proc_ssc_sot.sql func_dfg_sot.sql sot unic cmr sdc under sot directory we have other directories sql pas ref under sql directory we have sql_sot sql_mat (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ROCK_PLSQL
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Grep: Retrieve two strings from one file to find them anyone on line in another file

I am having trouble matching *two* strings from one file anywhere in a line of a second file, and could use some help getting this figured out. My preference would be to use grep for this because I would like to take advantage of its -A option. The latter is due to the fact that I would like both... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvoot
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python: Refer a properties file from different location

Hi All, I'm having a python script: test.py in /path/to/script/test.py I'm using a properties file: test_properties.py (it is having values as dictionary{}) which is in same DIR as the script. Sample Properties file: params = { 'target_db' : 'a1_db' 'src_db' : ... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: saps19
15 Replies
oarhold(1)							   OAR commands 							oarhold(1)

NAME
oarhold - hold a job in OAR batch scheduler. SYNOPSIS
oarhold [--array][job_ids][--sql "sql syntax"][-r][-h][-V] DESCRIPTION
Ask OAR to not schedule jobs until oarresume command will be executed. OPTIONS
-r, --running Manage not only Waiting jobs but also Running one (can suspend the job) --array Hold array job(s) passed as parameter (all the sub-jobs of the given array job(s)) --sql Hold jobs which repond to the SQL where clause on the table jobs (ex: "project = 'p1'") -V, --version Print OAR version number. -h, --help Print help command message. oarsub(1), oardel(1) oarstat(1), oarnodes(1), oarresume(1) COPYRIGHTS
Copyright 2008 Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (http://www.liglab.fr). This software is licensed under the GNU Library General Public License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. oarhold 2012-05-23 oarhold(1)