Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problem in running ant on unix Post 302616235 by Scrutinizer on Friday 30th of March 2012 04:53:53 PM
Old 03-30-2012
And did you export those variables?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ant & Unix

Hi How can we call ant script in Unix shell script. My purpose is to call ant script which uses sql tag for getting connection to database and then run sql statements in the database. Once sql execution is over , it should then check its result for error and if ok , should then run the sql... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajkrmishra
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem running plsql & unix commands in 1 script

Hi, I need help again. When I run this shell script, it only runs the unld_date.sql piece and exits. How can I structure this to run all the way to the end? When I don't have the unld_date.sql piece in here, everything runs fine from the date compare piece all the way to the end. Thanks in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: siog
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Functionality of ant build and ant deploy unix commands

I have made some code changes in the corresponding java file for date formatting purpose so that it supports upgraded sybase version from 12.6 to 12.7 and have build the code and deployed using the following UNIX commands. ant build ant deploy. "ant build" executes the build.xml which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vmpcit
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ANT: Telnet is not working

I am trying the below ANT telnet task: <telnet userid="appldev" password="techm123" server="${BT_Server}"> <read>/u01/appldev/devappl/po/11.5.0/reports</read> <!--write>cd /u01/appldev/devappl/po/11.5.0/reports/</write--> <write>ls</write> <read... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dip
0 Replies

5. AIX

Strange problem running python program from within ant

Hello, I'm currently trying to port an ant based build to AIX 6.1. The build queries the underlying version control system (Mercurial) for some data, which works fine on other platforms (Linux, Solaris). However, on AIX the hg command fails to load python's md5 module when used in the build,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhs
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
NFSMOUNT.CONF(5)						File Formats Manual						  NFSMOUNT.CONF(5)

NAME
nfsmount.conf - Configuration file for NFS mounts SYNOPSIS
Configuration file for NFS mounts that allows options to be set globally, per server or per mount point. DESCRIPTION
The configuration file is made up of multiple sections followed by variables associated with that section. A section is defined by a string enclosed by [ and ] branches. Variables are assignment statements that assign values to particular variables using the = operator, as in Proto=Tcp. Sections are broken up into three basic categories: Global options, Server options and Mount Point options. [ NFSMount_Global_Options ] - This statically named section defines all of the global mount options that can be applied to every NFS mount. [ Server "Server_Name" ] - This section defines all the mount options that should be used on mounts to a particular NFS server. The "Server_Name" strings needs to be surrounded by '"' and be an exact match of the server name used in the mount command. [ MountPoint "Mount_Point" ] - This section defines all the mount options that should be used on a particular mount point. The "Mount_Point" string needs to be surrounded by '"' and be an exact match of the mount point used in the mount command. EXAMPLES
These are some example lines of how sections and variables are defined in the configuration file. [ NFSMount_Global_Options ] Proto=Tcp The TCP protocol will be used on every NFS mount. [ Server "nfsserver.foo.com" ] rsize=32k wsize=32k A 33k (32768 bytes) block size will be used as the read and write size on all mounts to the 'nfsserver.foo.com' server. [ MountPoint "/export/home" ] Background=True All mounts to the '/export/home' export will be performed in the background (i.e. done asynchronously). FILES
/etc/nfsmount.conf Default NFS mount configuration file SEE ALSO
nfs(5), mount(8), 9 Mar 2008 NFSMOUNT.CONF(5)