Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: icon
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers icon Post 302615359 by balajesuri on Thursday 29th of March 2012 11:50:13 AM
Old 03-29-2012
Boot with OS disk. It'll direct you what to do. Also, before doing anything you'll regret, take a backup of important files, refer to your OS's website for installation docs (take a printout for handy reference if required) and then try to re-install.
This User Gave Thanks to balajesuri For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change an Icon

Dear Experts I have made an Icon and now I am going to change a file Icon to new one. I am using Solaris 8. 1- What is the best format to save an Icon 2- How can I change the Icon of a certain type or just one file or folder to the new Icon which I have designed. Any advises would be highly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Add more icon for logout

Suggestion: Can all pages add a icon for logout? I just found that only the main page has it.:) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tikual
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create Icon

Dear Gurus, I have a question. I have juz created an icon for my user. When I try to run the application (ie double-click) there are nothing being activated. This is the content of the TEST_APP.dt ACTION TEST_APP { LABEL TEST_APP TYPE COMMAND ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lweegp
0 Replies

4. AIX

Aixterm icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Controlling icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

6. Linux

Required Icon Tray in Linux

Hello I am using linux machine. I need Icon tray in this. "Icon Tray" contains all the icons which we open in the workspace. As such, these icons appear at the bottom (similar to windows i.e.when we open internetexplorer, Word, XLs, these icons appear in the bottom) I have to open so many... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nehashine
3 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Icon

Hi, I just observed we have a new icon (the "ULF" thing) for the forum. Its really nice to see continuous changes to make things better; whether it's small or big. Appreciations to all moderators and admins. Regards, Anchal Khare (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clx
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to change shell icon?

I have an application that runs through bash shell and i want to change the shell icon , so when i copy my application to another computer the shell can still run , can i do that ? because i try with .desktop its failed (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caladblog
0 Replies
WMAUDA(1)							WMAuda Manual Pages							 WMAUDA(1)

NAME
WMAUDA - a dockable Audacious control applet. SYNOPSIS
wmauda [-h] [--help] [-c <command>] [--command=<command>] [-i <icon>] [--icon=<icon>] [-n] [--single] [-t] [--title] [--version] DESCRIPTION
WMAUDA is a dock applet for the Window Maker window manager. From the applet you can start and control Audacious. OPTIONS
wmauda accepts the following options: -h, --help Show summary of options. -c, --command Command to start Audacious (Default: audacious). -i, --icon Icon to show instead of the default one when Audacious is not running. The icon must be in XPM format. -n, --single Start Audacious with only a single click (Default: Double click). -t, --title Show the song title when the mouse is in the wmauda window. -v, --version Print version number and exit. SEE ALSO
audacious(1), wmaker(1), Version 0.8 12 Feb 2012 WMAUDA(1)