Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: perl script :making array
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting perl script :making array Post 302612807 by deepakiniimt on Monday 26th of March 2012 10:48:47 AM
Old 03-26-2012
anyone can help ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

split and making an array inside another array

I want to run an awk split on a value that has been pushed through an array and I was wondering what the syntax should be?? e.g. running time strings through an array and trying to examine just minutes: 12:25:30 10:15:13 08:55:23 awk ' NR==FNR{ ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dcfargo
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Perl] Accessing array elements within a sed command in Perl script

I am trying to use a script to replace the header of each file, whose filename are stored within the array $test, using the sed command within a Perl script as follows: $count = 0; while ( $count < $#test ) { `sed -e 's/BIOGRF 321/BIOGRF 332/g' ${test} > 0`; `cat 0 >... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: userix
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to export an array to perl script?

hi all...... i want to use an array ,declared in bash, in embedded perl script. is there any way to export whole array so that i can use it '$ENV{}' or something.. thanx in advance!! regards, prayush (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tprayush
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making array of string with bash

in.txt libgstreamer gstreamer-0_10 gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good gstreamer-0_10-plugins-base Output should be: libgstreamer gstreamer-0_10 gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good gstreamer0_10-plugins-base Then: #!/bin/sh v=(libgstreamer gstreamer-0_10 gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cola
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP on Perl array / sorting - trying to convert Korn Shell Script to Perl

Hi all, Not sure if this should be in the programming forum, but I believe it will get more response under the Shell Programming and Scripting FORUM. Am trying to write a customized df script in Perl and need some help with regards to using arrays and file handlers. At the moment am... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help making simple perl or bash script to create a simple matrix

Hello all! This is my first post and I'm very new to programming. I would like help creating a simple perl or bash script that I will be using in my work as a junior bioinformatician. Essentially, I would like to take a tab-delimted or .csv text with 3 columns and write them to a "3D" matrix: ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: torchij
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making a perl script executable

Hello, I have a perl program called snp_hwe.pl I have another program called hwe_test.run which contains the following: for file in *.inp do cp $file genotype_counts_c.txt ./snp_hwe.exe > $file'.res' done I want to change my perl program to an executable program while changing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Homa
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Number of arguments to array - Perl Script

I have the following proc. proc get_add {arg1 arg2 arg3 arg4 arg 5 .. ... arg N } { } i need to count the number of arguments and also i need those arguments stored in an array. please help out ---------- Post updated at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:30 PM ---------- ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Syed Imran
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help in perl script Array.

hi Team, i need a help in perl , i need to get values(10 rows +) from perl GUI and insert those values into oracle table. am trying to achive this in Perl array, can you please help me on this. thanks senthil (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senkerth
1 Replies

10. Programming

Making an array of 2D arrays in C

I hate I'm asking for help again. Unfortunately it seems there just aren't any links I can find on making an array that holds a bunch of two dimensional arrays. Maybe my google-fu is lacking. Basically I have a header file like this: #define MATRIX 10 int white_l1; int white_l2; int... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
2 Replies
PROCESSCSV.PY(1)					      Virtualization Support						  PROCESSCSV.PY(1)

NAME
processcsv.py - process virt-top CSV files SUMMARY
virt-top --csv data.csv processcsv.py < data.csv DESCRIPTION
virt-top is a top(1)-like utility for showing stats of virtualized domains. processcsv.py is a simple Python script that post-processes the output of "virt-top --csv". It is used like this: virt-top --csv data.csv processcsv.py < data.csv The second command will overwrite the following files in the current directory: "global.csv" This contains the global (host) statistics columns from the CSV file. "domainNN.csv" (multiple files) For each libvirt domain ID NN, a file is created containing the per-domain statistics from the CSV file. SEE ALSO
virt-top(1) AUTHORS
Richard W.M. Jones <rjones @ redhat . com> COPYRIGHT
(C) Copyright 2007-2012 Red Hat Inc., Richard W.M. Jones http://libvirt.org/ This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. virt-top-1.0.8 2013-12-29 PROCESSCSV.PY(1)