Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Raspberry Pi - An ARM GNU/Linux box for $25. Take a byte! Post 302607988 by agama on Thursday 15th of March 2012 11:21:37 PM
Old 03-16-2012
I'm on the waiting list -- cannot wait to get my hands on it to play and see what it can do. The videos are impressive -- now if only they can get their manufacturing glitches worked out and sell the things!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Reboot a linux box from a windows box

HI All, I need a script to reboot a linux box from a windows box. The script needs to run automatically whenever a sitescope alerts with an error message. Have searched for this in the forums, but could not get something relative. Pls. let me know the various alternatives we have to do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Crazy_murli
2 Replies

2. Linux

How to drive a LCD on ARM based linux System

Hello sir, I am Vijay Manohar. I am a writing a device driver for LCD frame buffer device. In this , LCD has been mapped at physical address 0x3000000. Now I want to implement mmap entry point. I have two questions regarding this Can I use this physical address as one of the parameters to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: VijayManohar
0 Replies

3. Solaris

file showing 0 byte after ftp from windows to solaris 10 box

Dear All I am trying to put a file from window system to solaris 10 box through ftp, but after connected to solaris 10 through window via ftp, I put a file( its a solaris package) through put command to solaris box. When I checked it on solaris box I get a file having 0 bytes. even I try to put... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
3 Replies

4. Programming

IDE's for the ARM processor on Linux

Hello everyone. I am running Debian on an ARM7 Device (aka my android phone). Everything is great. Works well. I would love to use it for Development. Mainly my interests are in Web Development, and Java development. So far the only useful IDE for debian arm is Netbeans. Which is pretty... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: CDevelop
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to access redhat Linux box graphically from windows box?

Hi I have a linux box and need to access from windows graphically # uname -a Linux pc-l416116 2.6.18-155.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jun 19 17:06:47 EDT 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux What components do I need to install on Linux and windows to do that? TIA (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: magnus29
6 Replies

6. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Copying , renaming the file from windox box and ftp to Linux box

Hello my dear friends, Two file are auto generated from mon - fri at different directories on same windows box.Every day i have to copy the file, rename it (specific name)and ftp it to linux box specified directory. is it possible to automate this process,If yes this has to be done from windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umesh yadav
1 Replies
CDPLAY(1)						      General Commands Manual							 CDPLAY(1)

NAME
cdplay - play audio compact disks SYNOPSIS
cdplay [ -a]|[-r] DESCRIPTION
Cdplay is an audio-cdplayer it can be used interactively or non-interactively. With no flags cdplay is used interactively. When used inter- actively cdplay can be either in non-playing or playing mode. In non-playing mode you can select tracks to be played. In playing mode cdplay shows the track-time, remaining track-time, total-time and remaining total-time. Cdplay assumes the drive to be at /dev/cd0. During non-playing mode the following commands are available: cursor-up/down browse through the track-list spacebar add track to the play-list backspace remove a track from the play-list s start playing the tracks in the play-list. When the play-list is empty start playing from the current position in the track-list until the end of the cd p play the track on the current position in the track-list r play all tracks in a random order (shuffle play) e exit cdplay During playing mode the following commands are available: s stop playing, return to non-playing mode spacebar pause/resume current track cursor-up/down skip to next/previous track OPTIONS
When one of these options is used cdplay does everything in the background. -a Play all tracks, cdplay tells the drive to play all tracks and then it immediately returns to the user -r Play all tracks in random order (shuffle play). Cdplay forks of a new process which starts up a track, during that track it sleeps. When the track is finished it wakes up to start the next track and goes to sleep again. The parent process immediately returns to the user. BUGS
Cdplay does not sense if a cd has changed, so don't switch cd's. If you want to play another cd you have to insert the new cd and start cdplay again. AUTHOR
Michel R. Prevenier (mrpreve@cs.vu.nl) CDPLAY(1)