Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: broken pipe error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers broken pipe error Post 302606831 by aimeet on Tuesday 13th of March 2012 01:13:31 AM
Old 03-13-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim mcnamara
That kind of thing is usually inside a here doc: the EOF marks the "boundaries", last boundary goes in column 1 - leftmost column. The other are not sensitive to columns.
Code:
telnet remotenode << EOF
username
password
command goes here
exit
EOF

Thanks so much, I will try this tomorrow. Would I be able to get the output of the command executed during the telnet session into a file?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

pipe broken

hi i have a server, and i have a web site and i installed apache in the /usr/local/apache/logs i have a file and i have this problem (32)Broken pipe: core_output_filter: writing data to the network plz help me how i can resolve this plz it's urgent th (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abir2
2 Replies

2. AIX

broken pipe error

Hi, I am working on AIX 5.3 . I have client-server program which is in ProC.while sending packet to server i am getting error as broken pipe and program exiting. please help?/? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
1 Replies

3. Programming

Broken Pipe error

All, I am using the below code The C code : if ((fp2=fopen(szout_fname,"r"))==NULL) { sprintf(stream_ptr1,"cat %s | sort -t, -rn -k 11,11 | awk -F\",\" '{ \ if ( \$3 ==\"%s\" ) {print... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

echo: write error: Broken pipe ??

I want to try the unix pipe, the command is like this: echo new | find . the standard output of the echo should be "new", then I guess find command will use this output as input to find the file named "new". But the output is all the file names in my current dir, the last line is "echo: write... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewust
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace pipe with Broken Pipe

Hi All , Is there any way to replace the pipe ( | ) with the broken pipe (0xA6) in unix (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saj
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sftp error:- Couldn't send packet: Broken pipe

Hi, I am trying to sftp a large file(appx. 2 GB size) from solaris 10 to a Linux server. While sftping(with no options), connection is terminated after some time with broken pipe error. sftp with option -R1 or -B1500 is successful. Linux server ssh Version: OpenSSH_3.9p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brij123
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Broken Pipe error

Hello while doing sftp over server "A" , i am getting a broken pipe error i.e cat: write error: Broken pipe what does that mean? please let me know if you want any other info on this.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: urfrnddpk
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP error between UNIX to iSeries (Write Failed Broken Pipe)

Hi, I am iseries resource and having Issue in one of the sFTP failures between one of my job (Unix --> iSeries). The response to sending machine (Unix) is "Write Failed Broken Pipe". Appreciate any help Available on why this Issue happens, how can we replicate the same, what fixes can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hamelchauhan
1 Replies

9. Solaris

RWSocket::send: Broken pipe Error in /var/adm/messages

Hi Guys, I am getting some strange error in /var/adm/messages in my Solaris 10 box with Veritas Cluster and EMC storage. bash-3.00$ cat /var/adm/messages | egrep -v "lw8|snmp|sshd|xntpd|kern.info|LOGIN|link|service|started|finished|repeated|SS7 Log-daemon|success" Dec 18 09:58:35 GAMMa2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vivek.goel.piet
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can we overcome Broken pipe error during scp,SFTP,Rsync while transferring big files.?

Hello All, Hope all are doing well. We use scp (some times sftp and rsync also) for transferring big files (around 2GB each ) from 1 Network to another Network. The Issues which we face :- During transfer some times( Once in 1 week (or twice)) , the speed of transfer gets down to 30 kb/s,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Upendra Bhushan
2 Replies
PSPELL_CONFIG_PERSONAL(3)						 1						 PSPELL_CONFIG_PERSONAL(3)

pspell_config_personal - Set a file that contains personal wordlist

SYNOPSIS
bool pspell_config_personal (int $dictionary_link, string $file) DESCRIPTION
Set a file that contains personal wordlist. The personal wordlist will be loaded and used in addition to the standard one after you call pspell_new_config(3). The file is also the file where pspell_save_wordlist(3) will save personal wordlist to. pspell_config_personal(3) should be used on a config before calling pspell_new_config(3). PARAMETERS
o $dictionary_link - o $file - The personal wordlist. If the file does not exist, it will be created. The file should be writable by whoever PHP runs as (e.g. nobody). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 pspell_config_personal(3) <?php $pspell_config = pspell_config_create("en"); pspell_config_personal($pspell_config, "/var/dictionaries/custom.pws"); $pspell_link = pspell_new_config($pspell_config); pspell_check($pspell_link, "thecat"); ?> NOTES
Note This function will not work unless you have pspell .11.2 and aspell .32.5 or later. PHP Documentation Group PSPELL_CONFIG_PERSONAL(3)