Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting need to know best forum site for flex code Post 302604451 by aish11 on Monday 5th of March 2012 06:17:04 AM
Old 03-05-2012
thanks ygemici

can i get some few more site...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

2. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Getting the response code and to know whether web site is loaded

Hi Guys, Is there any way that we can know whether a website is fullly loaded with Linux command line ?? is there any command in Linux that can achieve that ?? Also,naturally I would also like to get the response code of the particular website/URL that i am testing for ?? Any help would be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pradeep_1990
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

JQuery and CSS Flex Code for Responsive WOL Page

I have just wrote this jQuery to the WOL page, so the table of users on line will not need scrollbars and will instead transform into a responsive table: <script> jQuery(document).ready(function (){ jQuery("#neo-who-flex-tcat"). css({"display":"flex","flex-flow":"row wrap", ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

JQuery and CSS Flex Code for Responsive Forum Home Page

So far, I have completed making the home page more responsive (except for the forum stats at the top and the WOL box at the bottom, they still use scroll bars). xevV3_iZ8-s For full screen use the link below and set your YT resolution to 1080p60 HD https://youtu.be/xevV3_iZ8-s Here is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

The square root code I coded on this site...

Hi all, (mainly Neo)... I keep noticing that the SQRT code I wrote recently for a POSIX shell keeps appearing, (the green colour sticks out like a sore thumb). So I decided to take a look on Google. Guess what? UNIX.COM comes first in Google's listing just from two words, see image... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(library call)							    XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(library call)

NAME
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder -- A Drag and Drop function that reorders a stack of widgets that are registered drop sites SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> void XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder( Widget widget, Widget sibling, Cardinal stack_mode); DESCRIPTION
XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder changes the stacking order of the drop site specified by widget. The stacking order controls the manner in which drag-under effects are clipped by overlapping siblings, regardless of whether they are active. The stack mode is relative either to the entire stack, or to another drop site within the stack. The stack order can be modified only if the drop sites are siblings in both the widget and drop site hierarchy, and the widget parent of the drop sites is registered as a composite drop site. widget Specifies the drop site to be restacked. sibling Specifies a sibling drop site for stacking operations. If specified, then widget is restacked relative to this drop site's stack position. stack_mode Specifies the new stack position for the specified widget. The values are XmABOVE and XmBELOW. If a sibling is specified, then widget is restacked as follows: XmABOVE The widget is placed just above the sibling. XmBELOW The widget is placed just below the sibling. If the sibling parameter is not specified, then widget is restacked as follows: XmABOVE The widget is placed at the top of the stack. XmBELOW The widget is placed at the bottom of the stack. For a complete definition of DropSite and its associated resources, see XmDropSite(3). RELATED
XmDropSite(3), XmDropSiteRetrieve(3), and XmDropSiteQueryStackingOrder(3). XmDropSiteConfigureStackingOrder(library call)