Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris ALOM Not Responding to logins Post 302603776 by little2712 on Friday 2nd of March 2012 02:31:13 AM
Old 03-02-2012
by which way u take Ilom logins of servers......by putty or by hyper terminal...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

escape from alom

No, its not a movie, its a command to get you from the sc> ALOM prompt back to the console or ok prompt. You must log into the ALOM, then to jump back to the console enter "console -f". Problem is that this leaves you logged in on the ALOM. Question: is there an escape key sequence to get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jsy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

how to connect to alom

Hello Guys, I am working with sunfire V480 and wants to know how to connect to alom. Can you please guide? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
7 Replies

3. Solaris

How disable alom?

hello guys.... I'm newbie in solaris server / os, anybody know how disable alom server v240. thank u (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanto85
9 Replies

4. Solaris

Reset ALOM from OS

Hi guys, I'm in trouble with a Sunfire T2000. The OS (Solaris10) is up and running, but I can't log in the sc>I think the terminal server is crashed! Does anyone know if I can reset the sc> from the OS? How can I do that? Thx (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Difference b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT

Hi Everyone. What is the differece b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT Service processor. I am trying reset ALOM login/passwd using scadm utility on T2000, while I am googling I came cross ALOM CMT doesnt support scadm utility, but ALOM supports. Not sure how different are these. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Resetting ALOM

Hi gurus, I have a sun netra 240 server. I want to get to the ALOM but it always ask for login and password. Can anyone tell me how I can reset the ALOM it to default so I can be able to configure it? Thanks lots. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

7. Solaris

ALOM - Console -

Hello forum, I have a SUN v250 at home that I have to practice Solaris. I currently have Solaris 9 installed and the ALOM Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.2. From the ALOM I want to access the console. sc> console -f Enter #. to return to ALOM. after that there is no response.... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
19 Replies

8. Solaris

ALOM hang

Hi guys, I'm new with solaris. I just received sunfire T2000 server. Problem: ALOM keep hang/stuck/jammed. Steps do before it hang : 1. Connect to T2000 (using RJ45 - DB9 cable) 2. Open putty, connect via serial. 3. Power on the server. 4. Its loading. 5. then, hang. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajasraf
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Alom

Hi, How to set ip address on eth0 for access ssh from ALOM? Is it possible? Now i cannot access it because don't have VGA. I keep try to access using ssh. Please guide me. Thanks. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzainal
16 Replies

10. Hardware

Alom ?

Hi all, I have some problems with the fan FT0.F0, which looks like has a problem with the PROM/ALOM ( I am nor sure who).....but, in fact, the fan is working properly even in other V440 Sparc Server. We checked HW comunication between Fan and the MotherBoard, and we think is a problem of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: proof_enrique
8 Replies
listusers(1)							   User Commands						      listusers(1)

NAME
listusers - list user login information SYNOPSIS
listusers [-g groups] [-l logins] DESCRIPTION
Executed without any options, this command lists all user logins sorted by login. The output shows the login ID and the account field value from the system's password database as specified by /etc/nsswitch.conf. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -g groups Lists all user logins belonging to group, sorted by login. Multiple groups can be specified as a comma-separated list. -l logins Lists the user login or logins specified by logins, sorted by login. Multiple logins can be specified as a comma-separated list. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
nsswitch.conf(4), attributes(5) NOTES
A user login is one that has a UID of 100 or greater. The -l and -g options can be combined. User logins will only be listed once, even if they belong to more than one of the selected groups. SunOS 5.10 18 Mar 1994 listusers(1)