Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris getting to the ok prompt from putty Post 302598528 by cjashu on Tuesday 14th of February 2012 07:08:17 PM
Old 02-14-2012
getting to the ok prompt from putty

Hello,
I am connected to my sunblade 1500 using putty. I am trying to do an installation from putty. Which command do I give to get to the ok prompt?

Thanks for your help.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

PuTTY 0.59

On my opinion, one of the best ssh/telnet clients for windows, putty released a new version: Get it here, PuTTY 0.59 - PuTTY can now connect to local serial ports as well as making network connections. - Improved speed of SSH, particularly SSH-2 key exchange and public-key authentication -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

putty

i am connecting to a unix-application using putty (xp). sometime, it is as if the putty is sending a form-feed char, because i am getting a blank screen, and by back scrolling i see the previous screen with all the related data. if i am using the xp-telnet, i get the screen/data correctly. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mifa-system
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK in Putty

I am a beginner with shell script and AWK. I use PUTTY to write shell script. Can I create new AWK script using vi command? I tried sample.awk. But everytime I open this file, the file does not retain anything I typed in. Also, once AWK program is written, how do I execute it? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sangtha
2 Replies

4. News, Links, Events and Announcements

need help using scp on putty

I am trying to download a file from my server onto my Win XP Pro machine using the scp command in putty, but am having problems. I tried this: scp filename-to-download c:\temp But it says: c: Name or service not known Any help would be appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jsherk
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help for PuTTy.

I'm using PuTTY to establish a SSH connection to a remote UNIX machine. I need to fetch a file from the remote system into my local Windows system. Is it possible? If yes, how can I do that? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agnivaccent
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Putty Command

Hi, I am trying to update my site using putty. My server is in linux. I found few commands that help me to access and do few stuffs in the server. Please add additional command. ls - to list files in a directory: cd - change directory (navigate to some directory): cp - copy a file: mv - move... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: khadkabirendra
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regarding the logs on putty

Hi Folks, I have an application and I connect to unix box through putty , sometimes I Have to check the logs and for that I reached to particular directory and write tail -f abc.log Is there any better command so that these logs are dynamically go on increasing while I work on my application... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: KAREENA18
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regarding PUTTY

Hello Forum members There is no any time parameter on putty so how can I stay my putty ssh session always Alive? So please reply to my querry. I am looking forward from Forum. Advance Thanks Siva. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: workforsiva
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Change the % prompt to - prompt in UNIX?

how to Change the % prompt to - prompt in unix :wall: ---------- Post updated at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:38 AM ---------- How To display the last modification time of any file in unix ---------- Post updated at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:40 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjiri sawant
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Unable to move from rsc prompt to ok prompt

Hi, on sunfire v890 unable to move from rsc prompt to ok prompt, i have executed the command break. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
9 Replies
PEV(1)							      General Commands Manual							    PEV(1)

NAME
pev - show information about MS-Windows excutables files SYNOPSIS
pev [OPTION]... file DESCRIPTION
Make an analysis and show useful information of PE32/PE32+ file given. OPTIONS
-A, --all Equivalent to -cdhoprs. This is the default action if none is specified. -c, --coff Show the COFF file header. -d, --dos Show the DOS file header. -h, --help Show usage and exit. -o, --optional Show the Optional (a.k.a. PE) file header. -p, --product-version Show the Product Version (if added by programmer/compiler) of PE file. -r, --resources Show first level resource items information. -s, --sections Show information about executable sections. -v, --version Show version and exit. EXAMPLES
To get only the Product Version of putty.exe file: $ pev -p putty.exe To show DOS and COFF file headers of cards.dll: $ pev -dc cards.dll Display all possible information about svchost.exe file: $ pev svchost.exe AUTHOR
Written by Coding 40o group REPORTING BUGS
Report pev bugs at http://sourceforge.net/p/pev/tickets/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Coding 40o. Licensed GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. PEV(1)