Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 local zone on Solaris 11 global zone Post 302591769 by aixlover on Friday 20th of January 2012 02:10:38 PM
Old 01-20-2012
Thanks a lot! I am going to give it a shot Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris Zone : Non global Zone check failed

Hi All , I try to install some packages in my global zone... On the execution of the installion of the script it quits by saying the error "Non global zone check failed" Kindly help me in this regard Thanks in advance, jeganr (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Not able to ping global zone from local zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to ping the local zone from global zone when i am trying to ping i am getting below ICMP Host Unreachable from gateway zone ( 192.268.35.210) for icmp from zone ( 192.168.35.210) to sun1 ( 192.168.35.210) However i can ping local zone from global please... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
12 Replies

3. Solaris

Global zone name from local zone

How to check the global zone name from local zone. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Covert Global zone to local zone

Dears, I would like to convert solaris 10 x86 and solaris 10 sparc (Global Zones) physical servers into Local zones. i found a document which seems to be helpful but i'm stuck @ the 1st step. to test this i want to do it 1st on x86 system running under vmware ESXi and if it succeeds i will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mduweik
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Not able to start non global zone on Solaris 11

I have configured three zones on Solaris-11. These are non-global zones contain Solaris-11 only. One of the zone is not booting up, complaining about IP address in use, while it is not. root@tdpdmsp02 # zoneadm list -icv ID NAME STATUS PATH BRAND IP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 global zone timezone

Am new on Solaris If I compare with ESXi default timezone is UTC and we have to set BIOS timezone to UTC too . What we follow and best practice in Solaris Sparc servers . Thanks in advance . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
2 Replies

7. Programming

I can't compile (gcc) in Solaris 11.3 non global zone

I can't compile anything, the final make error says "Command failed for target `install-recursive'", but I am not able to identify the root cause of that error, I tried with cc, gcc 4.5, also gcc 5.2, using make, using gmake 3.82, ld 5.11, gld 2.31... and I am totally stuck yet... please help, to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sugar222
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 11 Global zone patching having Solaris 10 branded zone

I am planning to do solaris 11 global zone patching having solaris 10 branded zone. I have a doubts on step 8 specially Can someone clear my step 8 doubts or if anything wrong between step 1 to step 9 please correct that also as I have pretty good idea about Step 10 mean patching in solaris 10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 11 zone has no external network access (except to Global Zone)

Hi, hoping someone can help, its been a while since I used Solaris. After creating a NGZ (non global zone), the NGZ can access the GZ (Global Zone) and the GZ can access the NGZ (using ssh, zlogin) However, the NGZ cannot access any other netwqork devices, it can't even see the default router ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GazinLincoln
2 Replies
Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch(3pm)

NAME
Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch - Log module of Catalyst that uses Log::Dispatch VERSION
This document describes Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch version 2.15 SYNOPSIS
package MyApp; use Catalyst qw/Log::Dispatch/; configuration in source code MyApp->config->{ Log::Dispatch } = [ { class => 'File', name => 'file', min_level => 'debug', filename => MyApp->path_to('debug.log'), format => '[%p] %m %n', }]; in myapp.yml Log::Dispatch: - class: File name: file min_level: debug filename: __path_to(debug.log)__ mode: append format: '[%p] %m %n' If you use Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader, please load this module after Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader. DESCRIPTION
Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch is a plugin to use Log::Dispatch from Catalyst. CONFIGURATION
It is same as the configuration of Log::Dispatch excluding "class" and "format". class The class name to Log::Dispatch::* object. Please specify the name just after "Log::Dispatch::" of the class name. format It is the same as the format option of Log::Dispatch::Config. DEPENDENCIES
Catalyst, Log::Dispatch, Log::Dispatch::Config AUTHOR
Shota Takayama "<shot[at]bindstorm.jp>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006, Shota Takayama "<shot[at]bindstorm.jp>". All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-15 Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch(3pm)