Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thread Dump
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Thread Dump Post 302586627 by ram5019 on Monday 2nd of January 2012 10:47:53 PM
Old 01-02-2012
Java Thread dump

its getting stored in following file.
/opt/test/logs/Catiline.log.

Code:
"main" prio=5 tid=0x00000000500444f0 nid=6443 runnable 
"VM Thread" prio=5 tid=0x00000000500cabd0 nid=6449 runnable 

"VM Periodic Task Thread" prio=5 tid=0x00000000500d9890 nid=6473 waiting on condition 
"Suspend Checker Thread" prio=5 tid=0x00000000500d2e20 nid=6467 runnable

Last edited by fpmurphy; 01-03-2012 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: added code tags

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

3. Programming

Thread prog (core dump)

Could any one please suggest me how to solve this...... when I compiled the program and tried to execute it as follows, it works fine under different inputs like: ./main -r 300 -w 3 -s 100 ./main -r 600 -w 3 -s 1000 ./main -r 10 -w 3 -s 100 But it fails when I tired to give the input as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumars
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Thread Dump not working

Hello, I'm running a kill -QUIT on few process IDs (OS: Solaris) but the Thread Dump is empty. Can you please help me get it back on? Since I'm quite new to this, I'm not aware of the checks. Please let me know for the info required to debug this issue. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
3 Replies

5. Linux

Thread specific data from linux core dump

How do i get pointer to thread's local storage or thread specific data while analyzing core dump for linux ? i use pthread_setspecific to store some data in the pthread's local stoare. my multi threaded program on linux crashed, and i want to see what is stored in current running thread's... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwasungal
2 Replies
dump(n) 																   dump(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
dump - Dump information about Tcl interpreter in TkCon SYNOPSIS
dump method ?-nocomplain? ?-filter pattern? ?--? pattern ?pattern ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The dump command provides a way for the user to spit out state information about the interpreter in a Tcl readable (and human readable) form. It takes the general form: dump method ?-nocomplain? ?-filter pattern? ?--? pattern ?pattern ...? The patterns represent glob-style patterns (as in string match pattern $str). -nocomplain will prevent dump from throwing an error if no items matched the pattern. -filter is interpreted as appropriate for the method. The various methods are: dump command args Outputs one or more commands. dump procedure args Outputs one or more procs in sourceable form. dump variable args Outputs the values of variables in sourceable form. Recognizes nested arrays. The -filter pattern is used as to filter array ele- ment names and is interepreted as a glob pattern (defaults to {*}). It is passed down for nested arrays. dump widget args Outputs one or more widgets by giving their configuration options. The -filter pattern is used as to filter the config options and is interpreted as a case insensitive regexp pattern (defaults to {.*}). SEE ALSO
idebug(n), observe(n), tkcon(1), tkcon(n), tkconrc(5) KEYWORDS
Tk, console, dump COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) Jeffrey Hobbs <jeff at hobbs.org> TkCon 2.5 dump(n)