Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat files having Script which works behind "who" & "w" commands Post 302585950 by mark54g on Thursday 29th of December 2011 05:40:14 PM
Old 12-29-2011
here's another you can do on one line:

Code:
for i in w who; do which $i; done

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"nohup" and "&" commands

Why would anyone ever type in a command like this: nohup command & nohup lets you logout of your telnet session so why add "&" to run it in the background? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xadamz23
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix commands delete all files starting with "X" except "X" itself. HELP!!!!?

im a new student in programming and im stuck on this question so please please HELP ME. thanks. the question is this: enter a command to delete all files that have filenames starting with labtest, except labtest itself (delete all files startign with 'labtest' followed by one or more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soccerball
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding the strings beween 2 characters "/" & "/" in .txt file

Hi all. I have a .txt file that I need to sort it My file is like: 1- 88 chain0 MASTER (FF-TE) FFFF 1962510 /TCK T FD2TQHVTT1 /jtagc/jtag_instreg/updateinstr_reg_1 dff1 (TI,SO) 2- ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Behrouzx77
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Extract delta records using with "comm" and "sort" commands combination

Hi All, I have 2 pipe delimited files viz., file_old and file_new. I'm trying to compare these 2 files, and extract all the different rows between them into a new_file. comm -3 < sort file_old < sort file_new > new_file I am getting the below error: -ksh: sort: cannot open But if I do... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: njny
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

find files in sub dir with tag & add "." at the beginning [tag -f "Note" . | xargs -0 {} mv {} .{}]

I am trying find files in sub dir with certain tags using tag command, and add the period to the beginning. I can't use chflags hidden {} cause it doesn't add period to the beginning of the string for web purpose. So far with my knowledge, I only know mdfind or tag can be used to search files with... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nexeu
6 Replies
CUBRID_ERROR_CODE_FACILITY(3)						 1					     CUBRID_ERROR_CODE_FACILITY(3)

cubrid_error_code_facility - Get the facility code of error

SYNOPSIS
int cubrid_error_code_facility (void ) DESCRIPTION
The cubrid_error_code_facility(3) function is used to get the facility code (level in which the error occurred) from the error code of the error that occurred during the API execution. Usually, you can get the error code when API returns false as its return value. PARAMETERS
This function has no parameters. RETURN VALUES
Facility code of the error code that occurred: CUBRID_FACILITY_DBMS, CUBRID_FACILITY_CAS, CUBRID_FACILITY_CCI, CUBRID_FACILITY_CLIENT EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_error_code_facility(3) example <?php $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33000, "demodb"); $req = @cubrid_execute($conn, "SELECT * FROM unknown"); if (!$req) { printf("Error facility: %d Error code: %d Error msg: %s ", cubrid_error_code_facility(), cubrid_error_code(), cubrid_error_msg()); cubrid_disconnect($conn); exit; } ?> The above example will output: Error facility: 1 Error code: -493 Error msg: Syntax: In line 1, column 15 before END OF STATEMENT Syntax error: unexpected 'unknown' SEE ALSO
cubrid_error_code(3), cubrid_error_msg(3). PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_ERROR_CODE_FACILITY(3)