Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Signalsafe data structures
Top Forums Programming Signalsafe data structures Post 302584149 by Corona688 on Thursday 22nd of December 2011 09:37:47 AM
Old 12-22-2011
Is the code I wrote at your request, weeks ago, somehow insufficient or broken?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Recommendations For Generic C Data Structures & Algorithms

Hi All, Rather than re-invent the wheel, I am trying to find a mature C library that provides generic support for lists, trees, etc. I understand C doesn't formally support "generics", but am aware of a few solutions like GLib and SGLib. Can anyone kindly recommend what they think is best?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristan12
1 Replies

2. Programming

shared memory - userdefined data structures

Hello, I wonder if I can write my userdefined data structures(ex: a list) to a shared memory segment? I know, the shm functions get (void*) parameter so I should be able to read and write a list into the shared memory. may someone inform and clarify me about that, please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Data Structures

Here is what i need to do. @data #has all column wise data so say info for col 1 location for all rows would be in this array $array = \@data But i need to create a file which should contain these information in a format for all columns even if i have got no values from some of the index... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinjo_jo
0 Replies
mdraw_default_line_break(3m17n) 				 The m17n Library				   mdraw_default_line_break(3m17n)

NAME
mdraw_default_line_break - Calculate a line breaking position. SYNOPSIS
int mdraw_default_line_break (MText * mt, int pos, int from, int to, int line, int y) DESCRIPTION
Calculate a line breaking position. The function mdraw_default_line_break() calculates a line breaking position based on the line number line and the coordinate y, when a line is too long to fit within the width limit. pos is the position of the character next to the last one that fits within the limit. from is the position of the first character of the line, and to is the position of the last character displayed on the line if there were not width limit. line and y are reset to 0 when a line is broken by a newline character, and incremented each time when a long line is broken because of the width limit. RETURN VALUE
This function returns a character position to break the line. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdraw_default_line_break(3m17n)