Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to route multiple IP addresses with IPTABLE command? Post 302579634 by Dhruvak on Tuesday 6th of December 2011 08:55:13 AM
Old 12-06-2011
How to route multiple IP addresses with IPTABLE command?

Hi,
We have a router and devices for testing. We route devices with below command

Code:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 80 -s 10.111.111.22 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.13.0.16:3128

where 10.111.111.22 is device IP. and 10.13.0.16 is our Linux box machine.
Likewise we are having 20 devices so 20 different IPs.

So, the issue is each time we need to copy paste above command with different device IP address.

My question is will someone please point me to command where I can have 5-6 device ip addresses together so, I can route 5-6 devices symultaniously?

I tried below but failed
Code:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 80 -s 10.111.111.22,10.111.111.23 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.13.0.16:3128

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 80 -source 10.111.111.22,10.111.111.23 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.13.0.16:3128

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 80 -source 10.111.111.22 10.111.111.23 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.13.0.16:3128

Please help me in this case.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use code tags!

Last edited by zaxxon; 12-06-2011 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: code tags, see PM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

ipfw - dynamic rules and multiple IP addresses with outgoing packets

Here's the problem: Some email-service providers (like Google) have more than one server and distribute the load such that, e.g. the incoming mail server imap.gmail.com is assigned to more than one IP-address. With stateful rules, the ipfw firewall correctly allows outgoing packages to one of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: steffen
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i send mail to multiple addresses in same domain in bash?

Suppose i have a txt file that is the list of the addresses,something like: lala0045 john james lala0234 george james and i want to send an email to lala0045@blabla.com and lala0234@blabla.com,the same domain...what is the exact syntax i should use in my script? there is a command... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashuser2
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash, ssh and expect to multiple ip addresses

Hi, I need script that will allow me to connect to multiple clients using ssh on Ubuntu terminal... I have a txt file with the ip addresses of clients, i need a script that will connect to everyone one by one and send some commands... The idea is to check some settings on every client... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marko07
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Echo - Sending mail to multiple addresses

Hi, If I want my script to send a mail to multiple recipients I can do the following: if then echo $err_string1 | mailx -s "UAT CPU ALERT" 1@email.com echo $err_string1 | mailx -s "UAT CPU ALERT" 2@email.com fi Can this also be done something like: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: runnerpaul
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - match e-mail addresses in multiple files

Hi, I'm trying to write a script that will check multiple files in a directory (all the relevant filenames begin "TT04.NOTES") for e-mail addresses, and then print these addresses to screen with a count at the bottom. I'm a bit of a novice with Perl but thought it would be the best tool for the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wf1974
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Assigning multiple IPV6 addresses with ISC dhcpd

Hi, Apologies if this is the wrong forum or this question has been answered already. I'm using the ISC dhcpd server on Centos 6.0, and can happily assign a single IPV6 address to a client with entries like this: subnet6 fd01:0:0:5::/64 { option dhcp6.name-servers fd01:0:0:5::226;... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jusme
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Script to ftp in to multiple ip addresses

Hello Is there an easy way to login to various ip's..one after the other. I need to login to about 30 aix boxes and put a file in each one... Cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Grueben
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to ftp in to multiple ip addresses

Hello Is there an easy way to login to various ip's..one after the other. I need to login to about 30 aix boxes and put a file in each one... Cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Grueben
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Sendmail - Masquerading multiple domains with different addresses

Hello Friends, I am running Sendmail 8.14 on rhel6. I have one simple question regarding domain masquerading, i would want to masquerade different domains with different addresses. By that what i mean is that lets say i have 3 domains as home.com, example.com, test.com and i would want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to ping multiple ip addresses?

Hi, I have ip addresses from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.10. I have to ping those series of IP address in single command? Which command i can use? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomasraj87
2 Replies
bouncesaying(1)                                               General Commands Manual                                              bouncesaying(1)

NAME
bouncesaying - perhaps bounce each incoming message SYNOPSIS
in .qmail: |bouncesaying error [ program [ arg ... ] ] DESCRIPTION
bouncesaying feeds each new mail message to program with the given arguments. If program exits 0, bouncesaying prints error and bounces the message. If program exits 111, bouncesaying exits 111, so delivery will be retried later. If program exits anything else (or does not exist), bouncesaying exits 0, so the rest of .qmail will be processed as usual. Note that it is not safe for program to fork a child that reads the message in the background. If program is not supplied, bouncesaying always bounces the message: |bouncesaying 'This address no longer accepts mail.' WARNING: If you create a .qmail file to enable bouncesaying, make sure to also add a line specifying delivery to your normal mailbox. SEE ALSO
condredirect(1), except(1), dot-qmail(5), qmail-command(8) bouncesaying(1)