Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Looping requirement
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Looping requirement Post 302577410 by ahamed101 on Tuesday 29th of November 2011 03:55:01 AM
Old 11-29-2011
You want to extract the data between TEST and TEST pairs? If so, what about the next TEST?

--ahamed

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

SPOT requirement

Hey May be a dumb question Can I use a SPOT which is at 5.3 TL6 to boot an LPAR (with 5.3 TL8) in to maintenance mode? Will it work ? Is it mandatory that SPOT should be of same or higher version in such case? Bala (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Requirement

I am trying to script and came up with a conclusion that I need a do while loop in my statement. I am stuck with the do while syntax. I need to use it alongwith the if then else statement. Can I use it is a big question? I actually need to get all the files that are there from within run_dt to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aronmelon
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT REQUIREMENT

1.Write an automated shell program(s) that can create, monitor the log files and report the issues for matching pattern. (i) Conditions for creating log files. Log file is created with date (example 2010_03_27.log). If the log file size is 10 Mb for a particular day then automatically the log... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen12
3 Replies

4. AIX

AIX 6.1 System Requirement

Hi, Does anyone know when to find the supported server requirements so I can upgrade from AIX 5.3 to AIX 6.1? We are planning to migrate our NIM server to 6.1 and would like to know if our hardware is supported. Thanks. ---------- Post updated at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous update was at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: depam
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

complex requirement

i have a requirement to search a pattern1 and once the pattern1 is found i have to go up and search pattern2 and if pattern2 is found i have to search down for pattern3 and pattern4. once this cycle is compelted, again i have to search pattern1 and pattern2,3,4 i am able to do this by opening... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tnvanathy23
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX - requirement

Hi All, I have a source file with data Name ~ Groups Muni~abc,was,USA_ax,123 Chaitanya~USA_12,was Balaji~123,xyz,was Ramu~123,xyz From the second column i want to extract only the groups that matches the pattern 'USA_%' or if the group = 'was', and ignore any other columns. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: morbid_angel
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script requirement

Please help in creating script for below requirement. I will be running 1 command and will get below entries in a text file say file44.txt ******************************* DFDL1005 06:30 00:05 ABFL2003 10/22 01:10 CFTL1256 10/24 00:10 10/25 09:20 PM ******************************** .... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinay_3308
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX requirement

Hi Everyone, Can anyone of you help me on how to get files creation time on ftp server/Remote server in unix. Regards, Avinash. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Avinash varma
6 Replies
Apache::TestRun(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					Apache::TestRun(3)

NAME
Apache::TestRun - Run the test suite SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The "Apache::TestRun" package controls the configuration and running of the test suite. METHODS
Several methods are sub-classable, if the default behavior should be changed. "bug_report" The "bug_report()" method is executed when "t/TEST" was executed with the "-bugreport" option, and "make test" (or "t/TEST") fail. Normally this is callback which you can use to tell the user how to deal with the problem, e.g. suggesting to read some document or email some details to someone who can take care of it. By default nothing is executed. The "-bugreport" option is needed so this feature won't become annoying to developers themselves. It's automatically added to the "run_tests" target in Makefile. So if you repeateadly have to test your code, just don't use "make test" but run "t/TEST" directly. Here is an example of a custom "t/TEST" My::TestRun->new->run(@ARGV); package My::TestRun; use base 'Apache::TestRun'; sub bug_report { my $self = shift; print <<EOI; +--------------------------------------------------------+ | Please file a bug report: http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ | +--------------------------------------------------------+ EOI } "pre_configure" The "pre_configure()" method is executed before the configuration for "Apache::Test" is generated. So if you need to adjust the setup before httpd.conf and other files are autogenerated, this is the right place to do so. For example if you don't want to inherit a LoadModule directive for mod_apreq.so but to make sure that the local version is used, you can sub-class "Apache::TestRun" and override this method in t/TEST.PL: package My::TestRun; use base 'Apache::TestRun'; use Apache::TestConfig; __PACKAGE__->new->run(@ARGV); sub pre_configure { my $self = shift; # Don't load an installed mod_apreq Apache::TestConfig::autoconfig_skip_module_add('mod_apreq.c'); $self->SUPER::pre_configure(); } Notice that the extension is .c, and not .so. Don't forget to run the super class' c<pre_configure()> method. "new_test_config" META: to be completed perl v5.18.2 2015-06-18 Apache::TestRun(3)