Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Multithreading in reading file Post 302576111 by arunkumar_mca on Wednesday 23rd of November 2011 03:53:30 PM
Old 11-23-2011
Thanks for your reply and BTW this is not a homework. If reading in multithreading in not a feasible solution can you suggest me a way and algorithm to do this in a single threaded mode

Thanks,
Arun

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Multithreading in Pro*C

:confused: Hi! I have created a Multhreaded Application in Pro*C (using pthreads) with about 5 Threads running simultaneously. The Application is basically to Update a Centralized Table in Oracle, which updates different rows in the Table (Each Thread updates different rows!). The... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaik786
16 Replies

2. Programming

multithreading on OSX

Hi all, I have a query about multithreading. What I would like to do is, at the start of my main update() function, start a couple of threads in parallel, once they are all complete carry on with my main update function. void update() { thread1->update(); // fluid solver ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: memoid
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

multithreading in UNIX

Hi, Can you please give me a suitable reference to learn multithreading programming in C in UNIX? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multithreading program

Hi I need to insert 1million records into MySQL database, but it is taking lot of time as there is no bulk insert support. I want to spawn 10 processes which will insert 100k records each parallely. Can somebody help me with a example program to execute this task through shell scripting. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sach_roger
5 Replies

5. Programming

MultiThreading using Pthreads

Situation: i have multiple pthread_create calls like this: pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc1,.....); pthread_create(...., ThreadFunc2,.....); . . which i am using to create multiple threads.All the "ThreadFunc<i>" functions are actually calling same function "Receive" of a class using same... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sastra
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
0 Replies

7. Programming

how to do udp broadcast with multithreading

hello to all i want to use multithreading to my UDP broadcast server client program. will anyone help me by proving C code. i am working in fedora. also my requirement is POSIX compliance.please help me..... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moti12
6 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Alarm interrupt and multithreading

Hi Friends any know how became a friend in this Android Programming Language (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ljarun
0 Replies

9. Programming

Help with multithreading

I take this question of the The Linux Programming Interface: A Linux and Unix System Programming page 652 exercise 30.1 I want someone to explain the under line statement because it sounds complex to me couldn't understand anything 30-1 Modify the program (thread_incr.c) so that each loop in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwrlfo
3 Replies
XML::Grove::AsCanonXML(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       XML::Grove::AsCanonXML(3pm)

NAME
XML::Grove::AsCanonXML - output XML objects in canonical XML SYNOPSIS
use XML::Grove::AsCanonXML; # Using as_canon_xml method on XML::Grove objects: $string = $xml_object->as_canon_xml( OPTIONS ); # Using an XML::Grove::AsCanonXML instance: $writer = XML::Grove::AsCanonXML->new( OPTIONS ); $string = $writer->as_canon_xml($xml_object); $writer->as_canon_xml($xml_object, $file_handle); DESCRIPTION
"XML::Grove::AsCanonXML" will return a string or write a stream of canonical XML for an XML object and it's content (if any). "XML::Grove::AsCanonXML" objects hold the options used for writing the XML objects. Options can be supplied when the the object is created, $writer = XML::Grove::AsCanonXML->new( Comments => 1 ); or modified at any time before writing an XML object by setting the option directly in the `$writer' hash. OPTIONS
Comments By default comments are not written to the output. Setting comment to TRUE will include comments in the output. AUTHOR
Ken MacLeod, ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us SEE ALSO
perl(1), XML::Parser(3), XML::Grove(3). James Clark's Canonical XML definition <http://www.jclark.com/xml/canonxml.html> perl v5.10.1 1999-10-23 XML::Grove::AsCanonXML(3pm)