Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting UNIX script to FTP file from UNIX server to windows Post 302569897 by zaxxon on Wednesday 2nd of November 2011 02:35:38 AM
Old 11-02-2011
This is a question asked very often and examples can be easily found by using the search function of the forum or googling for it (can also use the string "ftp here script"). Also please show at least some effort and don't demand ready scripts. Thank you.

-closed-

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Auto FTP from UNIX to Windows Server

Hi, I am a not strong programmer and now my boss ask me how should I do a job to automated FTP that have error check. I know about: * using system() to call a command to trigger ftp in C Coding. The senarios as follows: 1. FTP the file(s) (e.g ELA_20060407.dat) to a given LAN server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: songtam
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP script for sending a file from one unix directory to another unix server director

Hi, My local server is :/usr/abcd/ Remote server is :/Usr/host/test/ I want to send files from local unix directory(All files starting with O_999) to remote host unix directory. Can any body give me the Unix Shell script to do this. One more doubt: Shall we need to change the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raja_1234
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp from windows to unix server

Hi experts, please help me in writting a shell script which will do ftp from windows to unix server. thanks in advance. subhendu (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: subhendu81
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp from windows to unix using a perl script on unix machine

i need to ftp a file from windows to a unix machine by executing a sript(perl/shell/php) from that unix machine.i can also use HTML and javascript to build forms. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raksha.s
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to ftp the files from windows to unix server

Hi, I need to ftp some input files from windows to unix server.All the files will be saved in the C drive in my machine. Currently all these files are transferring manually to the unix server.I need to write a shell script which ftp the files from windows to unix box.When I searched in the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithakuttyk
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help for ftp a file from unix to windows server

I have a problem with ftp. i want to ftp a file "file.txt" from unix box to windows server. The destination folder is something like this: "\\windowsservername\apps\is\" FTPUSER=ftp1 FTPPASS=**** ftp -v -d -n > ftplog <<!EOF open windowsservername user $FTPUSER $FTPASS cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diddy
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP from windows to unix server using unix shell script

Hi, Is it possible to ftp a huge zip file from windows to unix server using unix shell scripting? If so what command i need to use. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shri123
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP using script not working (for transfering file from a remote unix server to windows PC.)

hi, Im using the following code for FTP #!/usr/bin/ksh ftp -v -n "10.29.45.11" << cmd user "mahesva" "mahesva123" get rtl.tar quit cmd Below is the log when i run the above code ********************************** Connected to 10.29.45.11. 220 (vsFTPd 2.0.1) 530 Please login with USER... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: dll_fpga
20 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed SFTP script from windows to UNIX server and from UNIX to windows server(reverse SFTP)

hi guys, i need a script to sftp the file from windows to unix server ....(before that i have to check whether the file exists in the windows server or not and again i have to reverse sftp the files from unix to windows server..... regards, Vasa Saikumar. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
13 Replies

10. Solaris

FTP-ing files from Windows server to UNIX server

I need to transfer files from a Windows server to the Unix server and have to run some shell script on it to get the required output. Is it possible to transfer files from Windows server to unix server through any shell script? If so can you please help me with the details. Thanks in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
8 Replies
LWP::Protocol::PSGI(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  LWP::Protocol::PSGI(3pm)

NAME
LWP::Protocol::PSGI - Override LWP's HTTP/HTTPS backend with your own PSGI applciation SYNOPSIS
use LWP::UserAgent; use LWP::Protocol::PSGI; # can be Mojolicious, Catalyst ... any PSGI application my $psgi_app = do { use Dancer; setting apphandler => 'PSGI'; get '/search' => sub { return 'googling ' . params->{q}; }; dance; }; LWP::Protocol::PSGI->register($psgi_app); # can hijack any code or module that uses LWP::UserAgent underneath, with no changes my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new; my $res = $ua->get("http://www.google.com/search?q=bar"); print $res->content; # "googling bar" DESCRIPTION
LWP::Protocol::PSGI is a module to hijack any code that uses LWP::UserAgent underneath such that any HTTP or HTTPS requests can be routed to your own PSGI application. Because it works with any code that uses LWP, you can override various WWW::*, Net::* or WebService::* modules such as WWW::Mechanize, without modifying the calling code or its internals. use WWW::Mechanize; use LWP::Protocol::PSGI; LWP::Protocol::PSGI->register($my_psgi_app); my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new; $mech->get("http://amazon.com/"); # $my_psgi_app runs METHODS
register LWP::Protocol::PSGI->register($app); my $guard = LWP::Protocol::PSGI->register($app); Registers an override hook to hijack HTTP requests. If called in a non-void context, returns a Guard object that automatically resets the override when it goes out of context. { my $guard = LWP::Protocol::PSGI->register($app); # hijack the code using LWP with $app } # now LWP uses the original HTTP implementations unregister LWP::Protocol::PSGI->unregister; Resets all the overrides for LWP. If you use the guard interface described above, it will be automatically called for you. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2011- Tatsuhiko Miyagawa LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Plack::Client LWP::UserAgent perl v5.12.3 2011-05-12 LWP::Protocol::PSGI(3pm)