Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking haproxy getting stats for tcp traffic Post 302561632 by jasonmanley87 on Tuesday 4th of October 2011 04:21:39 PM
Old 10-04-2011
haproxy getting stats for tcp traffic

On my HAProxy box, I have in the config file, a couple lines to keep stats thru the web interface...

stats enable
stats auth <username>:<password>

not literally but with the actual username and pass in there of course.

This seems to enable http stats, but we are also trying to get stats for tcp. We have several listen sections for our modules... is there something like mode tcp or stats enable for each section that I need to include?

I've heard one response so far about this and they said that what I'm trying to do is impossible, but I also have a boss that wants results...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Haproxy SSL

I have a single SSL eg. www.abc.com. Im trying to get haproxy to accept any request eg. xyz.com or ijk.com to redirect to https://www.abc.com. Is this possible? #--------------------------------------------------------------------- # main frontend for XXX which proxys to the backends... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10

I have problem with oracle solaris 10 running on oracle sparc T4-2 server. Os information: 5.10 Generic_150400-03 sun4v sparc sun4v Output from tcpstat.d script TCP bytes: out outRetrans in inDup inUnorder 6833763 7300 98884 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
2 Replies
FS_RXSTATPEER(1)					       AFS Command Reference						  FS_RXSTATPEER(1)

NAME
fs_rxstatpeer - Manage per-peer Rx statistics collection SYNOPSIS
fs rxstatpeer [-clear] [-disable] [-enable] [-help] DESCRIPTION
fs rxstatpeer manipulates some of the Rx protocol counters in the OpenAFS kernel interface. OPTIONS
-clear Clear the Rx stats for peers in the kernel module. -disable Disable logging of Rx stats for peers in the kernel module. -enable Enable logging of Rx stats for peers in the kernel module. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. OUTPUT
This command produces no output other than error messages. EXAMPLES
Enable Rx Stats for peers: % fs rxstatpeer -enable PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must be logged in as the local superuser root. SEE ALSO
fs(1), fs_rxstatproc(1), rxdebug(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007 Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> This documentation is covered by the BSD License as written in the doc/LICENSE file. This man page was written by Jason Edgecombe for OpenAFS. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FS_RXSTATPEER(1)