Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IBM Servers Documentation
Operating Systems AIX IBM Servers Documentation Post 302560776 by Vit0_Corleone on Saturday 1st of October 2011 05:30:18 AM
Old 10-01-2011
Yes I mean some software with a some backend database to store system configuration... anyway thanks a lot :-)

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HP-UX 10.2 servers interoperability with IBM mass storage devices

Does anyone have succesfully interconnected HP-UX 10.2 HP 9000 K370 servers with A6885A HBA's, with an IBM Fastt storage server? I need to replace integrate both platforms. Interoperability matrices from manufacturers do not certified such integration. Thanks for anybody's help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raltmannr
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

3. AIX

executable problems with shell script in IBM servers

We have a java stand alone application running currently on sun Solaris system. The java application runs on Jdk 1.4. We are reshooting this java application to new Ibm servers. There are 10 unix scripts for this application. All scripts works well except one shell script, This shell... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: poojagupta
2 Replies

4. AIX

IBM TDS/SDS (LDAP) - can I mix endianness among servers in an instance ?

I'd like to add some x/linux-based servers to my current AIX-based TDS/SDS server community. Reading the Fine Install Guide (rtfig ?) I believe this may be covered by the section "Upgrade an instance of a previous version to a different computer" i.e. I'm going to install latest/greatest SDS on a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
4 Replies
SLAPD-LDIF(5)							File Formats Manual						     SLAPD-LDIF(5)

NAME
slapd-ldif - LDIF backend to slapd SYNOPSIS
/etc/openldap/slapd.conf DESCRIPTION
The LDIF backend to slapd(8) is a basic storage backend that stores entries in text files in LDIF format, and exploits the filesystem to create the tree structure of the database. It is intended as a cheap, low performance easy to use backend, and it is exploited by higher- level internal structures to provide a permanent storage. CONFIGURATION
These slapd.conf options apply to the LDIF backend database. That is, they must follow a "database ldif" line and come before any subse- quent "backend" or "database" lines. Other database options are described in the slapd.conf(5) manual page. directory <dir> Specify the directory where the database tree starts. The directory must exist and grant appropriate permissions (rwx) to the iden- tity slapd is running with. ACCESS CONTROL
The LDIF backend does not honor any of the access control semantics described in slapd.access(5). Only read (=r) access to the entry pseudo-attribute and to the other attribute values of the entries returned by the search operation is honored, which is performed by the frontend. FILES
/etc/openldap/slapd.conf default slapd configuration file SEE ALSO
slapd.conf(5), slapd-config(5), slapd(8), ldif(5). AUTHOR
Eric Stokes OpenLDAP 2.4.39 2014/01/26 SLAPD-LDIF(5)