Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Slackware
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Slackware Post 302560260 by alister on Thursday 29th of September 2011 09:57:47 AM
Old 09-29-2011
Slackware is a linux distribution. Are you asking something about the linux kernel's synchronization primitives? If so, you need to be more specific if you expect a useful response.

Regards and welcome to the forum,
Alister

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

DNS on Slackware

Hi. I'm glad join the unix.com forums. Here is my first problem: I've installed Slackware 13 on my PC and configured the IP, Mask and the default gateway. But now I cannot edit the resolv.conf correctly. Can you give me an example with DNS servers like 4.4.4.2 ; 4.4.4.4 ; 8.8.4.4 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: intelfan
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Slackware 13.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in operating systems. so far I've been playing with Ubuntu and I like it a lot. I heard about Slackware and I wanna try it. Last night I download the iso but It didn't fit in my usb or Dvd. it is a 4.2 GB. Is there one less than 4.2GB that will fit in my usb or DVD? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: openation1
1 Replies
dxproctuner(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    dxproctuner(8)

NAME
dxproctuner - Manages and monitors system processes SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/X11/dxproctuner OPTIONS
Process Tuner accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, which are documented in the OPTIONS section in the X(1X) refer- ence page. DESCRIPTION
The Process Tuner application, dxproctuner, is used to monitor and manage processes. Use Process Tuner to: Display a list of processes and their characteristics Display the processes running for yourself or all users Display and modify process priorities Send a signal to a process The Process Tuner application can be invoked from the CDE Application Manager from the following categories: Application Group: System_Admin System Admin Subgroup: MonitoringTuning EXAMPLES
To start Process Tuner from the command line, enter: dxproctuner You can view the Process Tuner online help volume without running the application. To open the Process Tuner help volume from the command line, enter the following command: /usr/dt/bin/dthelpview -h /usr/dt/appconfig/help/C/Dxproctuner.sdl FILES
Contains user preferences that control the appearance of the application Contains the Process Tuner application executable Contains the Process Tuner help volume Contains the default values for the application's X resources SEE ALSO
Commands: kill(1), ps(1), X(1X) System Calls: exit(2), kill(2), sigaction(2) Files: signal(4) dxproctuner(8)