Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting want to use javascript as shell script Post 302559428 by itkamaraj on Tuesday 27th of September 2011 04:53:39 AM
Old 09-27-2011
??????????????????

whats your question ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Javascript: Edit a script ?

Hi, i got this script but when i hit reset i loose the times in the form box. Can someone please edit this script so when i hit reset i dont loose the times in the form box's and also have a button to reset everything, including the form boxs <script language="javascript"> // stopwatch... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling Shell script in javascript

All I want to call a KORN shell script inside a javascript. Is it possible ? Please help me to do this. I want to return or read from shell script in javascript. Thanx in advance Regards Deepak Xavier (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeepakXavier
1 Replies

3. Web Development

Javascript -> Shell Script

Hi all, I am trying to call a shell script from a javascript function. This works fine and the shell script returns everything I expected BUT I cannot figure out how to pass command line arguments to this shell script. Using GET, I assume the url being called needs to be one string with no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark007
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ssh execute other shell script on other host (shell script include nohup)?

i want use ssh on the host01 to execute autoexec.sh on the host02 like following : host01> ssh host02 autoexec.sh autoexec.sh include nohup command like follwing : nohup /home/jack/deletedata.sh & after i execute ssh host02 autoexec.sh one the host01. i can't found deletedata.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orablue
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Why using this kind of format in Web Development <script type="text/javascript"><!-- ...//--></scrip

I am just wondering why do programmers are using this when programming the web? When you making a joomla templates and the more focus in your mind is to target the search engines then java is very important.Not to use that. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use javascript code in unix shell?

Hi Need help...I have wrritten one code for html through shell scripting in that i am using java scripts to validate some condition and open the html page without clicking the button.... Code Details echo "<script type="text/javascript">" echo "function exec_refresh()" echo "{" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: l_gshankar24
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to pass shell script variable to awk command in same shell script

I have a shell script (.sh) and I want to pass a parameter value to the awk command but I am getting exception, please assist. diff=$1$2.diff id=$2 new=new_$diff echo "My id is $1" echo "I want to sync for user account $id" ##awk command I am using is as below cat $diff | awk... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashunayak
2 Replies

8. Web Development

Javascript to check field is empty then execute rest of script

I have found this bit of code that nearly does what I want. Basically 3 input fields, I want to copy t2 to t3 as it's typed but only if t1 contains data AND t3 is empty: <input type="text" id="t1" /> <input type="text" id="t2" /> <input type="text" id="t3" /> <script> var t2 =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write config shell script to pass variables in master shell script?

Dear Unix gurus, We have a config shell script file which has 30 variables which needs to be passed to master unix shell script that invokes oracle database sessions. So those 30 variables need to go through the database sessions (They are inputs) via a shell script. one of the variable name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dba1981
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in UNIX Shell scripting?

I want to navigate through a webpage and save that page in my system local automatically. How can I do that by using JavaScript in a Unix shell script. Any suggestions are welcome! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi3093
3 Replies
Net::DNS::Question(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Net::DNS::Question(3)

NAME
Net::DNS::Question - DNS question record SYNOPSIS
use Net::DNS::Question; $question = new Net::DNS::Question('example.com', 'A', 'IN'); DESCRIPTION
A Net::DNS::Question object represents a record in the question section of a DNS packet. METHODS
new $question = new Net::DNS::Question('example.com', 'A', 'IN'); $question = new Net::DNS::Question('example.com'); $question = new Net::DNS::Question('192.0.32.10', 'PTR', 'IN'); $question = new Net::DNS::Question('192.0.32.10'); Creates a question object from the domain, type, and class passed as arguments. One or both type and class arguments may be omitted and will assume the default values shown above. RFC4291 and RFC4632 IP address/prefix notation is supported for queries in both in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa namespaces. decode $question = decode Net::DNS::Question($data, $offset); ($question, $offset) = decode Net::DNS::Question($data, $offset); Decodes the question record at the specified location within a DNS wire-format packet. The first argument is a reference to the buffer containing the packet data. The second argument is the offset of the start of the question record. Returns a Net::DNS::Question object and the offset of the next location in the packet. An exception is raised if the object cannot be created (e.g., corrupt or insufficient data). encode $data = $question->encode( $offset, $hash ); Returns the Net::DNS::Question in binary format suitable for inclusion in a DNS packet buffer. The optional arguments are the offset within the packet data where the Net::DNS::Question is to be stored and a reference to a hash table used to index compressed names within the packet. qname, zname $qname = $question->qname; $zname = $question->zname; Returns the question name attribute. In dynamic update packets, this attribute is known as zname() and refers to the zone name. qtype, ztype $qtype = $question->qtype; $ztype = $question->ztype; Returns the question type attribute. In dynamic update packets, this attribute is known as ztype() and refers to the zone type. qclass, zclass $qclass = $question->qclass; $zclass = $question->zclass; Returns the question class attribute. In dynamic update packets, this attribute is known as zclass() and refers to the zone class. print $object->print; Prints the record to the standard output. Calls the string() method to get the string representation. string print "string = ", $question->string, " "; Returns a string representation of the question record. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c)1997-2002 Michael Fuhr. Portions Copyright (c)2002-2004 Chris Reinhardt. Portions Copyright (c)2003,2006-2011 Dick Franks. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl, Net::DNS, Net::DNS::DomainName, Net::DNS::Packet, RFC 1035 Section 4.1.2 perl v5.16.2 2012-01-27 Net::DNS::Question(3)