Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with SMS sending Script
Operating Systems Solaris Help with SMS sending Script Post 302559141 by thinktank on Monday 26th of September 2011 10:01:47 AM
Old 09-26-2011
Please elaborate your suggested solution and include how to do it and the associated commands. Thank you

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending SMS on AIX unix

Is it possible to send SMS messages from an AIX unix machine? Preferable using a unix script. I hope somebody knows the answer. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

sending sms to handphone

Hi guys, anyone knows exactly how to send sms to handphone from a unix server? What is/are needed to perform such a task??Pls Advise. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexjee
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sending SMS

Hi, Can any one tell me how to send SMS using Unix shell scripting. My scenario is whenever my count on particular tables exceeds beyond certain limit i need to trigger out an sms to the client. It could be better if there is no third party tools involved in it. Thanks in advance... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarojadevi
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending SMS Via Unix Script?

Hi, Is it possible to send sms to a mobile from unix box using Shell Scripting? I really wonder if anyone can help me with some information regarding how to setup the environment if possible. Iam also searching and trying to setup the same. My Environment: HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/800... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Omkumar
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

sending sms through shell script

pl. if any one can help me in this . i wouldlike to know if there is a way to send sms through unix box. i have tried using mailx option. but what type of servers will be required . if any one can give me references... Thankxs in advance Regards, Alpa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alpareshamwala
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on setting up New shell script for sending SMS

Hello guys, I have been given a task to set up a new shell script, which needs to trigger the SMS(Short Messaging Service) to the phone numbers if an event occurs like filesystem goes beyond the threshold value of 70%. I am having the script to send a mail to recipients if that incident happens... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpraveenn
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Sending SMS from Solaris 10 - Help

All, I'm an in-experienced Solaris user, but our application is now hosted on Solaris 10, after being hosted on HPUX for many years. In some of our scripts, we send a text message to a support persons cell phone using the mailx command: echo "process count high on $HOST" | mailx -s... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: turk22
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending sms through Shell script

Can anyone please help me to in scripting of sending sms through shell script (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gargidas15
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending sms from UNIX server

Hi, I am currently using Unix solaris server. I need to send a sms to my mobile whenever the CPU usage exceeds the threshold. I tried using mail command its not working. I am using Vodafone sim. Can anyone help me to find this as soon.:confused: And also exactly i don't know the SP name... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arasu123
9 Replies

10. AIX

Sending SMS from my AIX server

Hello AIXian :) I'm trying to send SMS from my AIX server, but I can't find any good solution :confused: Can anyone help me please to finish this task? Many thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohannad
2 Replies
ZPTRFS(l)								 )								 ZPTRFS(l)

NAME
ZPTRFS - improve the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is Hermitian positive definite and tridiagonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE ZPTRFS( UPLO, N, NRHS, D, E, DF, EF, B, LDB, X, LDX, FERR, BERR, WORK, RWORK, INFO ) CHARACTER UPLO INTEGER INFO, LDB, LDX, N, NRHS DOUBLE PRECISION BERR( * ), D( * ), DF( * ), FERR( * ), RWORK( * ) COMPLEX*16 B( LDB, * ), E( * ), EF( * ), WORK( * ), X( LDX, * ) PURPOSE
ZPTRFS improves the computed solution to a system of linear equations when the coefficient matrix is Hermitian positive definite and tridi- agonal, and provides error bounds and backward error estimates for the solution. ARGUMENTS
UPLO (input) CHARACTER*1 Specifies whether the superdiagonal or the subdiagonal of the tridiagonal matrix A is stored and the form of the factorization: = 'U': E is the superdiagonal of A, and A = U**H*D*U; = 'L': E is the subdiagonal of A, and A = L*D*L**H. (The two forms are equivalent if A is real.) N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS (input) INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0. D (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) The n real diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A. E (input) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) off-diagonal elements of the tridiagonal matrix A (see UPLO). DF (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) The n diagonal elements of the diagonal matrix D from the factorization computed by ZPTTRF. EF (input) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (N-1) The (n-1) off-diagonal elements of the unit bidiagonal factor U or L from the factorization computed by ZPTTRF (see UPLO). B (input) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The right hand side matrix B. LDB (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X (input/output) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) On entry, the solution matrix X, as computed by ZPTTRS. On exit, the improved solution matrix X. LDX (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). FERR (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (NRHS) The forward error bound for each solution vector X(j) (the j-th column of the solution matrix X). If XTRUE is the true solution corresponding to X(j), FERR(j) is an estimated upper bound for the magnitude of the largest element in (X(j) - XTRUE) divided by the magnitude of the largest element in X(j). BERR (output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (NRHS) The componentwise relative backward error of each solution vector X(j) (i.e., the smallest relative change in any element of A or B that makes X(j) an exact solution). WORK (workspace) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (N) RWORK (workspace) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value PARAMETERS
ITMAX is the maximum number of steps of iterative refinement. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 ZPTRFS(l)