Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ls flashing red
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users ls flashing red Post 302559021 by cokedude on Monday 26th of September 2011 05:45:01 AM
Old 09-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottn
It means that the file the link points to does not exist. ls -L it.
Yep your right Smilie.

Code:
ls -L
ls: cannot access libnpjp2.so: No such file or directory

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Command for flashing????

What's the command to show text on any Xwindow that makes the text flashing / blinking ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rwunwla
1 Replies

2. Linux

red hat ee 2.6.9-42

hello. I would be greatfull if someone could tell me how will i see what dns server and gateway my red hat server uses. I tryied to find out by typing ifconfig command but i got : -bash: ifconfig: command not found , although man ifonconfig gives output with info about using that command. Is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonijel
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

System LED flashing

hi guys, i have 2 hp-ux servers at my office with flashing system LED. am very new to hp-ux...no much of access directly to the server. how can i check for faults relating to this flashing of this system LED? the DC is pretty far from my office...all i have is an ssh access into the server.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cromohawk
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

flashing cursor

I am running a psychology experiment with a UNIX shell script as a front end. This precedes each trial: echo -e "\n\n\n ***Ready***" sleep 1 clear Is there a way to get rid of the flashing cursor after the clear command has been executed or another command I could use instead? It is a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: darwin_886
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Red-hat

Hello, How do I see what IP addresses are connected to my machine? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonomao
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Flashing and Animated Scripts ..

Guy's is there some one has Flashing and Animated Scripts .. like the welcoming interface coming in AIX and Flashing or Animated Scripts to beautify the manuscript ... :) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ITHelper
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies
ppmdither(1)						      General Commands Manual						      ppmdither(1)

NAME
ppmdither - ordered dither for color images SYNOPSIS
ppmdither [-dim power] [-red shades] [-green shades] [-blue shades] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input, and applies dithering to it to reduce the number of colors used down to the specified number of shades for each primary. The default number of shades is red=5, green=9, blue=5, for a total of 225 colors. To convert the image to a binary rgb format suitable for color printers, use -red 2 -green 2 -blue 2. OPTIONS
-dim power The size of the dithering matrix. The dithering matrix is a square whose dimension is a power of 2. power is that power of 2. The default is 4, for a 16 by 16 matrix. -red shades The number of red shades to be used, including black; minimum of 2. -green shades The number of green shades to be used, including black; minimum of 2. -blue shades The number of blue shades to be used, including black; minimum of 2. SEE ALSO
pnmdepth(1), ppmquant(1), ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Christos Zoulas. 14 July 1991 ppmdither(1)