Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302558139 by Egal Matreaux on Thursday 22nd of September 2011 11:31:49 PM
Old 09-23-2011
Just starting a videography company, you would be surprised how many people seem to wait till your charging to take you up on your offer to make them a video. I understand, when ever someone uses the word "free" it tends makes you wonder what's wrong with it.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
filtercalltree(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 					 filtercalltree(1)

NAME
filtercalltree -- Filter or prune a call tree file generated by sample or malloc_history SYNOPSIS
filtercalltree call-tree-file [-invertCallTree] [-pruneCount count] [-pruneMallocSize size] [-chargeSystemLibraries] [-chargeLibrary libraryName] [-keepBoundaries] DESCRIPTION
filtercalltree reads a file containing a call tree, as generated by the sample(1) or malloc_history(1) commands, and filters or prunes it as specified by the options. OPTIONS
-invertCallTree Print the call tree from hottest to coldest stack frame. -pruneCount count Remove branches of the call tree that have count less than count -pruneMallocSize size Remove branches of the call tree that have malloc size less than size, such as 500K or 1.2M. -chargeSystemLibraries Remove stack frames from all libraries in /System and /usr, while still charging their cost to the caller. -chargeLibrary library-name Remove stack frames from library-name, while still charging their cost to the caller. This argument can be repeated for multiple libraries. -keepBoundaries When charging libraries to callers, keep the top call into excluded libraries. SEE ALSO
malloc_history(1), sample(1) BSD
May 7, 2011 BSD