Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Forum Video Tutorial: How to Use Code Tags Post 302558095 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 22nd of September 2011 05:22:21 PM
Old 09-22-2011
This is a top shelf way to provide examples. Well done.

It ought to be required viewing.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to jim mcnamara For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Tutorial forum?

I got this account a while ago and didn't have much time to try it out. After having had some frustration by posting tutorials regarding various Linux activites of mine in my Slashdot journals, it occurred to me that this forum might be better suited. I know I can probably post in the OS specific... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deckard
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Video Tutorial for sed and awk

Could anyone help me with the link/URL where I can find the Complete Video Tutorial for SED and AWK (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frintocf
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

nautilus audio/video properties missing tutorial

Since it was a royal pain for me to figure out how to show nautilus audio/video properties I would share this with other people. I KNOW this package does the trick. totem-nautilus This package MAY do the trick. I was reading this. gnome-mplayer-nautilus-1.0.3-1.fc15.x86_64.rpm -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

4. Web Development

Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja: A Recommended Vue.js Video Tutorial Series

A number of people have asked me how to get started with Vue.js and my reply before today was to Google "Vue.js". That has changed and my recommendation to anyone who wants to learn the fastest growing, easiest to learn and use Vue.js web dev framework is to watch this video tutorial series: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. Programming

Video Tutorial of Linux System Programming with C

Video tutorial of Linux System Programming with C. YouTube - Linux System Programming with C by Indronil Banerjee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vectrum
1 Replies
aoecfg(8)						      System Manager's Manual							 aoecfg(8)

NAME
aoecfg - manipulate AoE configuration strings SYNOPSIS
aoecfg [-c cmd] [-s cfgstr] [-t timeout] [shelf slot] [netif] DESCRIPTION
Aoecfg(8) sends AoE configuration commands that control the retrivial, conditional or unconditional setting of AoE configuration strings. Since configuration happens before the MAC address of the target is known, the packet is broadcast. AoE targets with a matching shelf and slot respond. Since the default shelf and slot are the wildcard values 0xffff and 0xff, with no arguments aoecfg(8) will return configura- tion strings from all targets visible on the default interface, eth0. OPTIONS
-c cmd specify the AoE configuration command. The default is read. The available commands are read Read the server config string without performing any test and respond. test Respond only if the specified string exactly matches the server configuration string. prefix Respond only if the specified string is a prefix of the server configuration string. set If the current server config string is empty, set the server config string to the argument string and respond. If the current server config string is not empty, return a response with Flags bit E set and Error set to 4. fset Force set the server config string to the argument string and respond. -s cfgstr specify the config string. -t timeout specify the timeout in seconds. The default is no timeout. If neither the shelf nor the slot are specified, aoecfg(8) will exit after the first result. Otherwise, aoecfg(8) will exit only after the timeout has expired since it does not know how many responses to expect. shelf slot specify the shelf and slot used in the query. If unspecified, they default to broadcast. netif specifiy the network interface. The default is eth0. SEE ALSO
aoe-discover(8), aoe-interfaces(8), aoe-mkdevs(8), aoe-mkshelf(8), aoe-stat(8), aoeping(8), AoE (ATA over Ethernet): http://sup- port.coraid.com/documents/AoEr10.txt, ATA specification AUTHOR
Erik Quanstrom (quanstro@coraid.com) aoecfg(8)